GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's yours?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/10/03 at 19:40
Regular
"Over & done with!!!"
What's your best book so far you've ever read, author (if you remember) and a little description about it....

I have loads, presonally, but a great one im reading now is Atermis Fowl, by Eoin Colfer and its all about a bok, his family, him being a criminal and Fairies...

What's yours?
Tue 07/10/03 at 07:39
Regular
"\\"
Yeah. I read three of his books (about mice) and they were good.
Tue 07/10/03 at 07:41
Regular
You mean The Depford Mice? Read the Whitby Witches, even better.
Tue 07/10/03 at 07:43
Regular
"\\"
I'm reading LOTR at the moment (and yes it was deptford mice). Might have to read them witch books after.
Tue 07/10/03 at 07:44
Regular
"\\"
Infact, come to think of it. I read the first 3 chapters of that book in school. I got lost like one page in so i stopped. I might have to try again.
Tue 07/10/03 at 09:15
The Gap Series, by Stephen Donaldson. Finest Space Opera ever written.
The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant The Unbeliever, by Stephen Donaldson. Dark and gripping fantasy that easily surpasses Tolkien.
Tue 07/10/03 at 09:37
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Currently re-reading "The Trial" by Franz Kafka.
It's a bit of a slog sometimes, but I still enjoy it.
Tue 07/10/03 at 18:45
I hate books, all books.

I like computer mags :)
Wed 08/10/03 at 09:00
Regular
"Laughingstock"
I haven't got a favourite book. In truth I don't read that much. Currently reading Samuel Beckett's 'Trilogy' [Molloy, Malone Dies, The Unnameable] - strange and abstract, that's the kind of thing I like.
Wed 08/10/03 at 11:17
Regular
"relocated"
Cool. Have you read 'Watt'? It's my favourite Samuel Beckett book. Very strange but very funny. I'm going to see a couple of his plays this month as well. Yep, I'm a ponce.
Wed 08/10/03 at 11:23
Regular
"relocated"
My favourite book is Crime and Punishment by Dostoevsky. I thought - god forgive me - that it was going to be boring but it was absolutely brilliant.

My favourite funny book is either The Good Soldier Svejk by Jaroslav Hasek, or A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole. Both of them made me laugh out loud in public, and just the thought of them started me giggling on trains.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.