GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NY's Saturday night.."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 06/10/03 at 00:46
Regular
"cachoo"
Never started a post like this before. Now's a good time to start.
Woo.

Lots and lots of driving! Lots and lots of skidding, handbrake skids, stalling, bunny hops and 110mph down the motorway whilst pooping myself. Heh.
Was bad, scary and immature but fun.. ish.
Friend had just passed his test yesterday.. um.. Saturday. So, as you do, you want to drive your car all day using up all the petrol.
It's a Ford KA. Hardly any room in the back seat seeing as he has his seat all the way back, so legs were pretty much clamped in for most of the drive. Although it was warm and snuggly being with a special someone. Woo!
Must've been driving around Northampton and everywhere else for about 7 hours. 7pm til 2am. He wanted to go up a specific street where there were apparently prostitutes around even though he had his girlfriend in the car with us. Nice!
Horrible trance music blasting out the windows, which he made sure were down, everytime we passed through town making sure he got noticed.
Going around roundabouts at cruel speed skidding every so often.
Going to those big shopping centres where Curry's, Bowling, Cinema etc are and dodging in and out of the parking spaces doing handbrake skids.
Going down the motorway was nasty. Not nice going at 110mph with a lad who's just passed his test that same day and after seeing Final Destination 2 so many times. *cringe*
I almost pooped myself. Doesn't help in the first place to be so afraid of cars.
Occasionally stopping in dark, hidden places every half an hour for them to have a smoke. A spliff, even. And smoking the whole car out with the stuff. Everyone seemed to get extremely horny after those few stops. Whether it was the hash or the new car doing that, who knows?!

It was a rough night. Felt so unbelievably good to get into bed at 3:00am and instantly fall asleep for the first time in.. forever.

I also tried driving a car on Saturday. I failed miserabely. I can't even start the car! Always trying to remember:
Handbrake up. Clutch down, gear in 1st, slowly lift foot off clutch whislt gently pushing the accelerator... seconds later.. stalls.
Ack! Must've stalled it about 5 times in a row. It's that annoying thing when you move forward slightly then back everso quickly making your head bang against the head-rest thingy. Tut. Will get there one day.

So. Full of driving. How fun.

Wow. That was .. new.

Ithankyou, boucoup.
Fri 10/10/03 at 00:02
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
Don or†ega wrote:

> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mandeep.bains/mycars.JPG

I seen that pick b4-I love the Black Corsa!
Thu 09/10/03 at 20:05
Schiznick... coo...

That sort of means... nicceeeeeeee.
Thu 09/10/03 at 20:01
Regular
I crashed my car the day i passed my test. I was concentrating on the stereo rather than the road and didnt see the trolley park...It was dark though...That was a old shape red corsa.

Anyways, that was about £80 worth of damage and was a sort of learning process.

These days i drive these two.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mandeep.bains/mycars.JPG

The Vectra has cruise control was is great for long motorway trips.
Thu 09/10/03 at 19:36
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Lawri wrote:
> I love scooter...
>
> KA's are birds cars..get a black corsa!

Three statements; three things I dont agree with...:D
Thu 09/10/03 at 19:28
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Your friend is a numpty. That is all.
Wed 08/10/03 at 15:07
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Looks awful. Totally ruined by the previous owner.

Classic.
Wed 08/10/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
Spanky wrote:
> Lawri wrote:
> course you can...this bloke i'm seeing!
>
> and may i ask who this bloke is??

why, it's not like you'd know him! Just someone I work with!
Wed 08/10/03 at 12:33
Regular
"cachoo"
Darkus wrote:
> Check out the second car down, the Saxo! Classic!
> Gotta respect their honesty!
>
> http://www.sevenacrecarsales.co.uk/_sevenacre.htm

Might just have to bookmark that link..! ;D
Tue 07/10/03 at 21:29
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
Lawri wrote:
> course you can...this bloke i'm seeing!

and may i ask who this bloke is??
Tue 07/10/03 at 20:53
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.