GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox 360 Launch"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 29/05/05 at 09:37
Regular
"BOSE"
Are the launch titles as follows?...

Perfect Dark Zero
Kameo Elements OF Power
Gears Of War
Project Gotham Racing 3
Need For Speed Speed Most Wanted
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 3
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06

How many people have pre-ordered an Xbox 360? How many people have to wait until some time next year?
Sun 29/05/05 at 10:17
Regular
"Mozzy"
I'll probably get it as soon as it comes out but im gonna try and wait for the January Sales and use my Xmas money to get it.

The PS2 has given me so problems and Sony altogether are a bunch of retards so im not even gonna bother with the PS3.

Xbox 360 seems to be the most reliable console because they've given us all the info we need to know, even the price has been confirmed ($300) from one of their workers.

With the Revolution I can't say I want it because I know hardly anything about it except what it looks like, they won't even show us the controller.

Anyway, I hope thats the line-upbecause most of them games are the kind of games i'd like to play.
Sun 29/05/05 at 09:37
Regular
"BOSE"
Are the launch titles as follows?...

Perfect Dark Zero
Kameo Elements OF Power
Gears Of War
Project Gotham Racing 3
Need For Speed Speed Most Wanted
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 3
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 06

How many people have pre-ordered an Xbox 360? How many people have to wait until some time next year?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.