GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Evil 4"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Resident Evil 4'.
Wed 01/06/05 at 10:20
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
I have never played any resident evil games and i just wanted to now what the whole game is about, i have seen some reviews on here but i just wondered in a few sentences what its about. I might be borrowing it soon so i just wondered. I have seen some pictures of the game the monsters look quite evil and not to mess with.
Thu 02/06/05 at 11:06
Regular
I don't care really. I've got it on GameCube and rarely touch my PS2. So I'm not worried if the PS2 version of Resi 4 has anything extra to it. It would have to be pretty amazing for me to even consider it.
Thu 02/06/05 at 00:19
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I had a feeling that it would have some nice extras, makes me so angry. I haven't seen any footage or screen shots yet, is it anywhere the same standard visually as the Cube version?
Thu 02/06/05 at 00:17
Regular
"thursdayton!"
As a Ninty myself I have to be fair and say it doesn't look as bad as I thought it would.

Plus you can use a chainsaw. And there's extra backstory in cut-scenes.

Damn Sony bast's *shakes fist*
Thu 02/06/05 at 00:15
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I'm really looking forward to seeing what the PS2 port of this is going to look like. Hopefully it'll be dire so that I can look down on the PS2 fanboys and make some snide remarks about how good Nintendo is.

*throws sheet over PS2*
Thu 02/06/05 at 00:02
Regular
What would have made it iconic would be to have a goldeneye/perfect dark multiplayer deathmatch. Imagine choosing which gandos(sp?) to be the CPU players (with the different styles of fighting they have) or running around as Salazar chasing after Ada hehehe
Wed 01/06/05 at 12:47
Regular
"The definitive tag"
It's one of the best games I've ever played, and it's not easy for me to say that.
Wed 01/06/05 at 12:20
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
Cheers i will be borrowing the game of one of my friends so that should be a good thing. He explained some of what its about but not too much. I had seen the picture of the evil monster and it looks way good. I will let you now how i get on in the game
Wed 01/06/05 at 12:18
Regular
"ME"
Yeah its way good game.
Wed 01/06/05 at 11:48
Regular
"hit the road jack"
It's awsome. My favourite game this generation.
You play as Leon who was a cop in Racoon city a few games back. You go in search of the presidents daughter.

The locations are great. Excellent Spanish villages where the locals chase you with pitch forks then later on you enter a verr big castle which is full of twists and turns. Not to mention them scary chanting monks. *looks over shoulder*

After the castle its off to an island where you meet them god-awful Regenerators, which you can hear before you see. And dont try to blow their legs off ;~)

Weapons are meaty, the graphics are supoib and with most of the characters it's usually more than meets the eye.

Even though you've never played a Resi game, this is a perfect one to start on.
Wed 01/06/05 at 10:20
Regular
"Funky Gibon"
I have never played any resident evil games and i just wanted to now what the whole game is about, i have seen some reviews on here but i just wondered in a few sentences what its about. I might be borrowing it soon so i just wondered. I have seen some pictures of the game the monsters look quite evil and not to mess with.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.