GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Soul Caliber 2"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soul Calibur 2'.
Fri 26/09/03 at 21:21
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Really loving this game at the moment. ;-) Spawn is the nuts ! Beat the game with a few characters and now I'm playing the weapons master mode. Unlocked Yoshimitsu and I'm hoping to get Sheung Mina as soon as possible as shes one of my favourite characters in the series. :-)

Anyone else got hold of this title and playing it to death like me ? ;-))
Fri 26/09/03 at 21:21
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Really loving this game at the moment. ;-) Spawn is the nuts ! Beat the game with a few characters and now I'm playing the weapons master mode. Unlocked Yoshimitsu and I'm hoping to get Sheung Mina as soon as possible as shes one of my favourite characters in the series. :-)

Anyone else got hold of this title and playing it to death like me ? ;-))
Fri 26/09/03 at 21:26
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'll get Soul Calibur 2 next week, I spent my gaming budget on KOTOR and Madden 2004 last week. And Seung Mina, my fave fighter as well.

:)
Fri 26/09/03 at 22:23
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I will get this game soon, but dont know whether to go for PS2, XBox or GC, as each version has a different secret character. So its Spawn for XBox, Link for GC and I have no idea about PS2.
Fri 26/09/03 at 22:23
Regular
I will restrain myself from posting about this... less than satisfying game.
Fri 26/09/03 at 22:24
Regular
PS2 is Hiehachi (sp?) from the Tekken games. Then again Soul Calibur is the lessrer of the two evils rippinf everything from the Tekken engine...
Fri 26/09/03 at 23:58
Regular
"accidental superher"
i'm really enjoying this game too...it's the nutz.
i think vf4: evo is deeper and the ai is better
but this game isn't too far behind it -more pick up and playable, fast gameplay, awesome weapon master mode, slick graphics, funky characters with some awesome moves.
Sat 27/09/03 at 07:09
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> PS2 is Hiehachi (sp?) from the Tekken games. Then again Soul Calibur
> is the lessrer of the two evils rippinf everything from the Tekken
> engine...

Is it. I quite like him from the Tekken games. But I think I will chose either XBox or GC version. Playing as Link would be good in a proper fighting game.
Sat 27/09/03 at 12:14
Regular
I have to admit that SC2 feels quite different to play than the Tekken games.
Sat 27/09/03 at 16:09
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Same here - it seems to play far better than Tekken ever has.
Sat 27/09/03 at 17:45
Regular
"Whatever!"
Looking forward to picking this up on monday - Probably go for the GC version though, want to play as Link!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.