GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Soul Caliber 2"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Soul Calibur 2'.
Fri 26/09/03 at 21:21
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
Really loving this game at the moment. ;-) Spawn is the nuts ! Beat the game with a few characters and now I'm playing the weapons master mode. Unlocked Yoshimitsu and I'm hoping to get Sheung Mina as soon as possible as shes one of my favourite characters in the series. :-)

Anyone else got hold of this title and playing it to death like me ? ;-))
Thu 02/10/03 at 20:59
Regular
Not aimed at you by the way, its rhyming slang :)
Thu 02/10/03 at 20:59
Regular
Hairy mufff.
Thu 02/10/03 at 20:58
Regular
I believe a negative comment is just as valid as a positive one, I won't round on someone merely for saying a game's crap - for I wouldn't do that if they said it was great.

But I agree, lets stop this now. A mild point has turned in to a petty squabble, and that wasn't what I intended.
Thu 02/10/03 at 20:55
Regular
But its an online forum. No one cares. I don't even talk about games outside of here. So what if I say things to people about not liking games, I have seen you do the same many time before.

Its petty to point something so trivial out.
Thu 02/10/03 at 20:53
Regular
I'm not condemning critisism. I freely pass judgement on Brute Force because I don't attack people who do it for other games. Time and time again I've seen you do this to people expressing that they don't like something. I was just making a small point; nothing intentionally hostile.
Thu 02/10/03 at 20:48
Regular
Its like picking a pin out in the middle of a box full of similar pins. Everyone is guilty of doing it. I don't remember getting huffy about all your Brute Force comments which you continue to use. You know why? Personally I couldn't give a monkeys. I have my say, I argue and then I move on. Without arguments there wouldn't be an Xbox forum. Seeing as though I am one of about 5 people who bother to post in here.
Thu 02/10/03 at 20:46
Regular
Hey, calm down, I was just making a point.

I also clearly wrote in my post that I didn't mind you giving opinion, just that you shouldn't do so freely and then critisize others for doing the same. Christ, do you have to fly off the rails and the slightest hint of criticism?

And Brute Force actually IS a bad game ;)
Thu 02/10/03 at 20:34
Regular
Like it matters about some post I did. The amount I have seen with his Brute Force bull sheet just makes me laugh when he turns around and critisies me for voicing my opinions.
Thu 02/10/03 at 20:32
Regular
"accidental superher"
*wishes we were back in the days when the forums were good -sighs-*
Thu 02/10/03 at 20:30
Regular
As for who cares, thats another thing. I couldn't give a monkeys nipple who cares and who doesn't.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.