GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MY EX"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/09/03 at 16:12
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
ok..so me and my ex r totally different people, I go clubs and noisy bars and get tarted up fri and sat nights..he prefers a quite drink in an old mans pub..so i suppose u all heard of yates..anyway..so my ex comes on msn and says..'u out tonight' and i was like..'maybe why what u doing' and he says hes going to the pub (as expected) then he goes 'i was gonna go yates but i'll be with someone'..that someone is his new gf, so i was like..'hmm..ok..can't u just say her name cos we both know what ur talking about' so i said 'so? why wud that bother me' and he reckons its cos i wind her up and they'll be fights..well excuse me!! I'll be with all my mates and the chances r that i wont even see them in there. Anyway i said i dont even know if i'm going there tonight and then he said...''i jus get worried that evrytime i go somewhere u might turn up,i dunno why'' fcuking cheeky git! Who dus he think I am...i mean we broke up 9 months ago! Jesus Christ...anyone else think this bloke sounds well up himself?!?
Fri 26/09/03 at 16:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Tonight I shall be playing KOTR, having a curry.
And then, around 11ish, either going to Bethnal Green to spend the evening with ####buddy, or going to see my latest soon-to-be ex-Goaty
Fri 26/09/03 at 16:41
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Because she wants to be "friends"?

God knows.

Tonight, I'm going to drink myself stupid after a bad week at work. I'm going to beat some fools and pool and actually take money out of the Who Wants To Be A Millionaire pub machine. I might even watch the football and laugh at Arsenal.
Fri 26/09/03 at 16:28
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Why you still talking if you split up 9 months ago?
I dont understand
Fri 26/09/03 at 16:28
Regular
"Teal'c"
. . . .
Fri 26/09/03 at 16:27
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
ok..so me and my ex r totally different people, I go clubs and noisy
bars and get tarted up fri and sat nights..he prefers a quite drink
in an old mans pub..so i suppose u all heard of yates..anyway..so my
ex comes on msn and says..
'u out tonight'
and i was like..
'maybe why
what u doing'
and he says hes going to the pub (as expected) then he
goes
'i was gonna go yates but i'll be with someone'..
that someone is his new gf, so i was like..
'hmm..ok..can't u just say her name cos we
both know what ur talking about'
so i said
'so? why wud that bother me'
and he reckons its cos i wind her up and they'll be fights..well
excuse me!! I'll be with all my mates and the chances r that i wont
even see them in there.
Anyway i said i dont even know if i'm going
there tonight and then he said...
''i jus get worried that evrytime i
go somewhere u might turn up,i dunno why''
fcuking cheeky git! Who dus he think I am...i mean we broke up 9 months ago! Jesus Christ...anyone else think this bloke sounds well up himself?!?
Fri 26/09/03 at 16:25
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
no im 18 hes 24
Fri 26/09/03 at 16:18
Regular
"Teal'c"
A quite drink.
Are you 12?
Fri 26/09/03 at 16:16
I'm sure his reasons for thinking you're a psycho aren't completely unfounded.
Fri 26/09/03 at 16:16
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
So then I said you need to use punctuation and he was like why? and I said it was like easier to read and then he said "oh really?" and then I was all like "yeah" and then I went to Yates and drank 3 bacardi breezers and let some chimp stuff his hand down my top and I was like "no way" and he said "yes way" and then we like did't do anything and I went home, threw up cos I was like drunk and my mates were all like "are you ok?"
Fri 26/09/03 at 16:12
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
ok..so me and my ex r totally different people, I go clubs and noisy bars and get tarted up fri and sat nights..he prefers a quite drink in an old mans pub..so i suppose u all heard of yates..anyway..so my ex comes on msn and says..'u out tonight' and i was like..'maybe why what u doing' and he says hes going to the pub (as expected) then he goes 'i was gonna go yates but i'll be with someone'..that someone is his new gf, so i was like..'hmm..ok..can't u just say her name cos we both know what ur talking about' so i said 'so? why wud that bother me' and he reckons its cos i wind her up and they'll be fights..well excuse me!! I'll be with all my mates and the chances r that i wont even see them in there. Anyway i said i dont even know if i'm going there tonight and then he said...''i jus get worried that evrytime i go somewhere u might turn up,i dunno why'' fcuking cheeky git! Who dus he think I am...i mean we broke up 9 months ago! Jesus Christ...anyone else think this bloke sounds well up himself?!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.