GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MY EX"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/09/03 at 16:12
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
ok..so me and my ex r totally different people, I go clubs and noisy bars and get tarted up fri and sat nights..he prefers a quite drink in an old mans pub..so i suppose u all heard of yates..anyway..so my ex comes on msn and says..'u out tonight' and i was like..'maybe why what u doing' and he says hes going to the pub (as expected) then he goes 'i was gonna go yates but i'll be with someone'..that someone is his new gf, so i was like..'hmm..ok..can't u just say her name cos we both know what ur talking about' so i said 'so? why wud that bother me' and he reckons its cos i wind her up and they'll be fights..well excuse me!! I'll be with all my mates and the chances r that i wont even see them in there. Anyway i said i dont even know if i'm going there tonight and then he said...''i jus get worried that evrytime i go somewhere u might turn up,i dunno why'' fcuking cheeky git! Who dus he think I am...i mean we broke up 9 months ago! Jesus Christ...anyone else think this bloke sounds well up himself?!?
Sat 27/09/03 at 18:53
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
TGMbloke wrote:

> (Im guessing your a regular in disguise winding us up so its OK to
> patronise you)

Ahem...I wouldnt count on it :D
Sat 27/09/03 at 18:53
Regular
whatever, talk to the hand, don't even go there, like - for sure, gnarly, bodacious etc etc.

repeat until funny
Sat 27/09/03 at 18:07
Regular
"It's been a while.."
*whistles*

Someone still hung up on youuuu...
Sat 27/09/03 at 18:05
Regular
"Light of the world"
*whistles*

Someone still hung up on youuuu...
Sat 27/09/03 at 17:29
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Dammit Goatboy beat me to it...
Fri 26/09/03 at 19:32
"Uzi Lover"
So I'm talking to this Girl and shes like x-o facto 'I don't do Bumsex' and she go's to me "How comes you like it?" and I'm like "Well duh I like the tart" and then she gave me a right old clipper. So after that i was like "In your face you dirty mong" and held my hand to her nose just then she asked "What the hell?" and I'm like "Talk-to-the-hand Gypsie girl!" and she got so offended that she grabbed my balls and was like "OMG THEY ARE SOOOOOOOO GREAT" and I'm like "Yeah, homegrown and all" and then we went in the toilets and shes like "Can we do that twice more?" and I'm like no because like I'm not a slagass like you are you idiot. Then she went on one of those rampages again, you must totally know what I'm talking about right? You know, she gets her coat and she starts storming round the room like a mad cow so I go "Hold up Mad Cow, what you doing?" and she just gets right offended and starts saying "Did you just call me a Mad Cow?" and I just basically say "Yes I did call you a Mad Cow and to your face and you know you like it because I am the Daddy". So a few nights later she just go's a plays around with my Dad don't she, just because he use to be a Milkman or something, shes always searching that stuff up on the Internet. I mean how desperate can you get that you need to go after the Milkman who is my Dad? So you know what I did? I'll tell you what, I got right back at her. I went round her house and tocuhed up her Mum and her Mum's like "Ohhhhh haven't had this in a long time" and I'm like "Yeah, just get on with it" so we did and now it's like we all really enjoy ourselves with me and the mum and her and the milkman and we still have time for a little bit in the middle even if I do call her a Mad Cow.
Fri 26/09/03 at 18:51
Regular
"Couldn't Give a stu"
Nice little life story there thanx for sharing.
Fri 26/09/03 at 18:03
Regular
"8==="
Was it fixion?

*Hint hint*
Fri 26/09/03 at 18:02
Regular
"Not a Jew"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
>
> reading that hurt my head, please refrain from it in future

well snot my fult if it hurt ur ead i jus write like i taut in skol and by techers and u musta have a brane tumor or sumthin if u gets sore ead coz sont my afault so im like, yeh and your like, wtf soz like bye.
Fri 26/09/03 at 18:01
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> and was it fiction? :D

not in my mind

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.