GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Xbox 360 VS PS3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 03/06/05 at 17:38
Regular
"Hello"
Personally I prefer Xbox 360 because I was let down by Sony with the PS2 the graphics were terrible then I got an Xbox with Halo 2 and I was blown away! As soon as I get a chance I am going to pre-order my Xbox 360.
Tell me what you preffer Xbox 360 or PS3.
Fri 03/06/05 at 17:38
Regular
"Hello"
Personally I prefer Xbox 360 because I was let down by Sony with the PS2 the graphics were terrible then I got an Xbox with Halo 2 and I was blown away! As soon as I get a chance I am going to pre-order my Xbox 360.
Tell me what you preffer Xbox 360 or PS3.
Fri 03/06/05 at 17:50
Regular
Revolution. Its depressing for a nintendo fan to see when people ask which next gen console they think they will get, completly rule out nintendo.
Oh well...
Fri 03/06/05 at 18:00
Regular
"\\"
No information has been released about the Revolution yet though. So why should anybody care?
Fri 03/06/05 at 18:19
Regular
"Da num.01 rapper"
Your really upto the future consoles, Whats the excitement?you have no info about the revolution maybe they can beat microsoft, I dont know but the nintendo games are awesome much better than xbox.
Fri 03/06/05 at 19:01
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I've went off the PS3 slightly after my recent problems with the PS2. But unless Microsoft can get a good GTA like game for the 360 I probably won't bother with that either. As for the Revolution, that's a no go from the off for me.
Fri 03/06/05 at 19:07
Regular
"8==="
The PS3 controller fills me with doubt.

It does look like everyone and his dog is going to grab a 360 especially as the PS2 is really showing it's age now.

Microsoft are going to throw millions at this and get an established userbase before Sony can come back with the PS3 to replace the PS2.

I think Sony have got their timing wrong this time around.
Fri 03/06/05 at 19:15
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well Microsoft are going to get a good years head start on Sony. I was talking to a guy today in a store and a Sony rep told him to expect the PS3 around Christmas 2006. I imagine the 360 will have a good fan-base by then.
Fri 03/06/05 at 20:54
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Just bought Gamesmaster to have a look at the three next gen consoles. Don't like the idea of wireless controllers, imagine if the battery runs out at an important part of a game. Plus you'll obviously have to fork out for two controllers so that you'll have one to use while the other charges.

The PS3 looks massive and the controller is as ugly as sin, wonder if that'll affect sales, since loads of people didn't buy the X-Box because it was "too big and ugly"

The 360 does look pretty smart but there wasn't any mention of what launch titles we should expect, but as I say, if a GTA title is released at some point then I'll be happy.

And the Revolution, I really ain't interested in it because I know it's just gonna be more Mario and Chums.

At the moment, I think I'll be getting the 360, but I'll be waiting until GTA graces it's presence first.
Sat 04/06/05 at 07:11
"For the horde!!!!"
Lou Role wrote:

> The 360 does look pretty smart but there wasn't any mention of what
> launch titles we should expect,

I think Quake 4 and the Perfect dark zero are two of them.
Sat 04/06/05 at 12:43
Regular
"BOSE"
I'm staying loyal to Xbox. Gonna pre-order when we can. I'm OTT impressed with what I've seen and heard so far

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.