GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FA Charges 8 players from Arsenal and Man Utd"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/09/03 at 15:32
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
From the FA website comes this impressive list of charges:

Arsenal have been charged with misconduct for failing to ensure the proper behaviour of their players. This constitutes a breach of FA Rule E21(a).

Six Arsenal players have also been charged:

Ashley Cole has been charged with improper conduct (breach of FA Rule E1) for his involvement in a confrontation with Manchester United player Cristiano Ronaldo after the final whistle
Martin Keown has been charged with improper conduct (E1) for confronting Manchester United player Ruud van Nistelrooy following the penalty miss, and with violent behaviour (breach of Rule E2) for striking van Nistelrooy on the back of the head following the final whistle
Lauren has been charged with two counts of improper conduct (E1), for confronting van Nistelrooy after Patrick Vieira's sending-off, and for confronting Manchester United player Ryan Giggs after the final whistle. He has also been charged with two counts of violent behaviour (E2), for kicking out at Manchester United player Quinton Fortune following the penalty award, and for forcibly pushing van Nistelrooy in the back following the final whistle
Jens Lehmann has been charged with improper conduct (E1) for confronting referee Steve Bennett after Patrick Vieira's second yellow card and for then persistently seeking to confront van Nistelrooy
Ray Parlour has been charged with improper conduct (E1) for confronting van Nistelrooy after the final whistle, and with violent behaviour (E2) for grabbing at Manchester United player Gary Neville from behind shortly afterwards
Patrick Vieira has been charged with improper conduct (E1) for failing to leave the field of play following his sending-off, and for instead seeking to confront van Nistelrooy and engaging in a verbal exchange with Fourth Official Neale Barry

In addition, action has been taken against the following Manchester United players:

Ryan Giggs has been charged with improper conduct (E1) for his involvement in a confrontation with Lauren after the match had ended
Cristiano Ronaldo has been charged with improper conduct (E1) for confronting Martin Keown at the conclusion of the match
Philip Neville has been warned as to his future conduct regarding a confrontation with Lauren following Vieira's sending-off

All parties have 14 days to respond to the charges.
Wed 24/09/03 at 15:32
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
From the FA website comes this impressive list of charges:

Arsenal have been charged with misconduct for failing to ensure the proper behaviour of their players. This constitutes a breach of FA Rule E21(a).

Six Arsenal players have also been charged:

Ashley Cole has been charged with improper conduct (breach of FA Rule E1) for his involvement in a confrontation with Manchester United player Cristiano Ronaldo after the final whistle
Martin Keown has been charged with improper conduct (E1) for confronting Manchester United player Ruud van Nistelrooy following the penalty miss, and with violent behaviour (breach of Rule E2) for striking van Nistelrooy on the back of the head following the final whistle
Lauren has been charged with two counts of improper conduct (E1), for confronting van Nistelrooy after Patrick Vieira's sending-off, and for confronting Manchester United player Ryan Giggs after the final whistle. He has also been charged with two counts of violent behaviour (E2), for kicking out at Manchester United player Quinton Fortune following the penalty award, and for forcibly pushing van Nistelrooy in the back following the final whistle
Jens Lehmann has been charged with improper conduct (E1) for confronting referee Steve Bennett after Patrick Vieira's second yellow card and for then persistently seeking to confront van Nistelrooy
Ray Parlour has been charged with improper conduct (E1) for confronting van Nistelrooy after the final whistle, and with violent behaviour (E2) for grabbing at Manchester United player Gary Neville from behind shortly afterwards
Patrick Vieira has been charged with improper conduct (E1) for failing to leave the field of play following his sending-off, and for instead seeking to confront van Nistelrooy and engaging in a verbal exchange with Fourth Official Neale Barry

In addition, action has been taken against the following Manchester United players:

Ryan Giggs has been charged with improper conduct (E1) for his involvement in a confrontation with Lauren after the match had ended
Cristiano Ronaldo has been charged with improper conduct (E1) for confronting Martin Keown at the conclusion of the match
Philip Neville has been warned as to his future conduct regarding a confrontation with Lauren following Vieira's sending-off

All parties have 14 days to respond to the charges.
Wed 24/09/03 at 16:05
Regular
Giggs and Ronaldo?! stupid FA
Wed 24/09/03 at 16:52
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Don or†ega wrote:

Giggs and Ronaldo?! stupid FA
--------------

That's what I thought. They weren't even hard enough to fight properly, no matter how hard they tried!

;)
Wed 24/09/03 at 17:21
Regular
"A Ghost Of You"
One of the biggest scraps of the season and Roy Keane isn't involved. What a Joke!

: D
Wed 24/09/03 at 17:53
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Cristiano Ronaldo's actions were a lot worse than half of the Arsenal players'.

He ran up and shoved Keown from behind, before running off and hiding behind Ferdinand. Not many Arsenal players actually got physically involved like this.
Wed 24/09/03 at 17:54
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
My point there is not all of the Man United players are saints while the Arsenal players deserve to go to hell, like some people here seem to think.
Wed 24/09/03 at 18:12
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
I'm glad they have been charged, I have alot of respect for Van Nistlerooy at the moment the reason being is they way he was being hit and pushed on Sunday was diabolical and anybody else would of just turned round and hit them but he kept his cool and just walked away.
Wed 24/09/03 at 18:16
Regular
"I like cheese"
Respect to Ruud, glad he's not being charged for anything.

Feel a bit sorry for Giggs and Ronaldo, if it was me I'd of stuck up for my team-mate too...
Wed 24/09/03 at 18:27
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Giggs and Ronaldo? Hm

Maybe the FA saw something we didn't but I thought it was G.Neville in hotwater but anyway at least those thugs from from Arsenal will get what they deserve.

Just seen that Arsehead Wenker has been told to stand up before the FA and justify his comments about Ruud....

He'll probabaly say:

"what comments? I didn't see them..."
Wed 24/09/03 at 19:01
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I never even see Ronaldo get involved with anything.

What the hell was Giggs supposed to do, he stopped Lauren from getting to Van Nistlerooy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.