GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FA Charges 8 players from Arsenal and Man Utd"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 24/09/03 at 15:32
Regular
"Taste My Pain"
From the FA website comes this impressive list of charges:

Arsenal have been charged with misconduct for failing to ensure the proper behaviour of their players. This constitutes a breach of FA Rule E21(a).

Six Arsenal players have also been charged:

Ashley Cole has been charged with improper conduct (breach of FA Rule E1) for his involvement in a confrontation with Manchester United player Cristiano Ronaldo after the final whistle
Martin Keown has been charged with improper conduct (E1) for confronting Manchester United player Ruud van Nistelrooy following the penalty miss, and with violent behaviour (breach of Rule E2) for striking van Nistelrooy on the back of the head following the final whistle
Lauren has been charged with two counts of improper conduct (E1), for confronting van Nistelrooy after Patrick Vieira's sending-off, and for confronting Manchester United player Ryan Giggs after the final whistle. He has also been charged with two counts of violent behaviour (E2), for kicking out at Manchester United player Quinton Fortune following the penalty award, and for forcibly pushing van Nistelrooy in the back following the final whistle
Jens Lehmann has been charged with improper conduct (E1) for confronting referee Steve Bennett after Patrick Vieira's second yellow card and for then persistently seeking to confront van Nistelrooy
Ray Parlour has been charged with improper conduct (E1) for confronting van Nistelrooy after the final whistle, and with violent behaviour (E2) for grabbing at Manchester United player Gary Neville from behind shortly afterwards
Patrick Vieira has been charged with improper conduct (E1) for failing to leave the field of play following his sending-off, and for instead seeking to confront van Nistelrooy and engaging in a verbal exchange with Fourth Official Neale Barry

In addition, action has been taken against the following Manchester United players:

Ryan Giggs has been charged with improper conduct (E1) for his involvement in a confrontation with Lauren after the match had ended
Cristiano Ronaldo has been charged with improper conduct (E1) for confronting Martin Keown at the conclusion of the match
Philip Neville has been warned as to his future conduct regarding a confrontation with Lauren following Vieira's sending-off

All parties have 14 days to respond to the charges.
Fri 10/10/03 at 11:18
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I KNEW this was gonna happen!! :@

Sol Campbell escapes scot-free and un-harmed with a petty fine for a dangerous retaliation that could've caused Eric Djemba-Djemba all-sorts of injury-problems, and given United a penalty that would've possibly given us the end-of-match result sooner.

...£20,000? Campbell makes over 4-times as much as that within the space of a week!!!

The FA really ARE ruining the future of English Football (while influencing others) if thugs can get away with "murder"!

I WAS looking-forward to seeing what the Arséne's Arsé-oles get for their after-match antics at Old Trafford, but now I only see the same things happening again; with pocket-money-losses spread across all guilty-parties!

Careful, now - try not to fine them too much, now!! :@
Wed 08/10/03 at 23:13
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Don't mind him IB he is an Arsenal fan after all, he probably doesn't even know the main aim of a tackle in football is to actually take the ball not scythe the other guy down as viciously as you can.
Wed 08/10/03 at 21:28
Regular
"es argh"
Snipe® wrote:
> ave it they did see that djemba djemba provoked him with that tackel
> after all?

Good one Snipper!
Wed 08/10/03 at 20:11
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
lnsane Bartender wrote:

provoked him with a tackle!!!

"Djemba Djemba in attacking the ball with his foot shocker!"

lol
---------------

^^^^^^^^^^A Manc: He laughs at his own jokes because nobody else will.

=D
Wed 08/10/03 at 17:30
provoked him with a tackle!!!

"Djemba Djemba in attacking the ball with his foot shocker!"

lol
Wed 08/10/03 at 17:28
Regular
ave it they did see that djemba djemba provoked him with that tackel after all?
Wed 08/10/03 at 17:09
I'm sick of reading these words in relation to Arsenal players - "warned as to his future conduct".

I spit on the pathetic FA.
Wed 08/10/03 at 17:07
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Don or†ega wrote:

Campbell espcapes ban and gets a £20,000 fine for his djemba-djemba kick...WHATS THE POINT?! isnt campbell on near £100,000 a week?!
------------

Whereas, if the hearing was AFTER the Turk-Eng match; I'd be willing to bet anything that Campbell would have got something like a 3-match ban and £150,000 fine.
Wed 08/10/03 at 17:04
Regular
Campbell espcapes ban and gets a £20,000 fine for his djemba-djemba kick...WHATS THE POINT?! isnt campbell on near £100,000 a week?!
Mon 06/10/03 at 20:22
Regular
"es argh"
Wenger's just a twit in denial, thats pretty much it.

*The filter is bloody crap, how come I can't say tw@t?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.