GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Slow clap for Arsenal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/09/03 at 18:18
Regular
"es argh"
Ok, Man Utd drew with Ruud missing a peno, I can accept that, it could've gone either way.

But what Arsenal did after the full time whistle is a disgrace, and Sniper defending them, fool.

Ah well, atleast Keown wont be in the Premier League much longer...

LOL, heres a surprise, Wenger's angry at the sending off of Vieira, I somehow don't think he's angry at Vieira...
Wed 24/09/03 at 10:40
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Badgerman wrote:
> http://www.arsenal-world.co.uk/

I believe that's Arsehead Wenker's personal 'webshite'
Tue 23/09/03 at 19:28
Regular
"es argh"
To quote Sniper...

"COs Wenger deserved it. he's an idiot"
Tue 23/09/03 at 19:22
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I wonder what Keane would of done in his younger days.
Tue 23/09/03 at 19:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Martin Keown, Lauren, Ray Parlour, Ashley Cole and Gary Neville will all be fined and suspended for misconduct.

A case between van Nistelrooy and Vieira in the dressing rooms after the match is being inspected - they were apparently shouting stuff at each other than had to be pulled away.

Bah, it's only football.
Tue 23/09/03 at 18:43
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Why is Wenger complaining?

Yes, Van Nistlerooy went into Viera and followed through, but he got what he desrerved, a yellow card.
Viera lashed out and luckily missing Van Nistlerooy which also deserves a yellow card.

The only difference was, is that Viera already had a yellow, which means he had to go.

In my eyes, if he gave Van Nistlerooy a straight red, then he would of had to give Viera a straight red.

Would Wenger still be moaning if Viera wasn't already on a Yellow and got a yellow card?

I also think the reaction after the penalty and after the final whistle was a disgrace and they should not be allowed to get away with it.
Mon 22/09/03 at 23:08
Regular
"es argh"
Knowing the FA "Don't do it again Mr. Wenger, please?"
Mon 22/09/03 at 22:48
Regular
"An Evil Resident"
Arsenal are simply fedup of living in Man Utds shadow and it now reaching a frustrated feverish crescendo on the part of the gunners.

Arsenal FC have lost all respect that they strived so hard to gain, the fans of this club all appear to say that...

'The media is out to get the team cos we are a BIG club and some people cant handle that - all it shows it how great we are if people wanna knock us down all the time'

The fans try to take some self satisfaction and reasoning from that which simply shows how the arrogance has spread from the Arsenal dressing room deep into the stands on the north bank.

In reality the media gets on your case cos you are birty dastards that cannot play fair and have more whine than sainsburys.

I hope the FA throw the entire encyclopedia at you AND docks you at least 6 pts for that outrageous display on sunday... it is the very least you lot deserve, animals.

Rabid.
Mon 22/09/03 at 20:36
Regular
"es argh"
http://www.arsenal-world.co.uk/

And they say we're being steroetypical about Arsenal fans...
Mon 22/09/03 at 16:23
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Snipe® wrote:
"Oh yea and u can get away with hacking us and not kicking the ball out when our player is down?!"

Arsé'ole players are ALWAYS down!
That's what Pires, Vieira and Jeffers (before he was loaned-out) do best!

Pires doesn't cannot stay on his feet if he's got the ball in the box, and Patrick Vieira is by no means the "hardman" your Arsé'ole fans seem to think he is, with the number of times we see him "in tears" on the floor, after only a slight-nudge or knock from an opposing player!

They don't even deserve that one-point they somehow manage to get, and I would absolutely LOVE to see them lose more over the aftermatch "reactions" of Keown, Parlour and Lauren (...and basically, all the retarded Arsénal players that haven't been been sold on-loan)!

If I was Ruud van Nistelrooy, I'd have turned round and reshaped Lauren's face, at that moment in time!! The way he pushed Ruud and said "'Ave it!"... Nobody says that anymore! :P

You can understand why Martin Keown would react like that when van Nistelrooy misses, but Ray Parlour... Does any Arsénal fan even remember him anymore!?
Mon 22/09/03 at 15:52
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
down wrote:
> At about 80 minutes Vieira got a yellow, then like a minute later, Van
> Nistelrooy jumped studs out onto Vieira's back.

Sound like someone is living in Wenger world. The ball went up in the air, Ruud jumped up to try and head it, (you know actually trying to play the ball, some Arsenal players might need a reminder that's what you have to do in the game). Vieria got a knock and went down on his knees and then Ruud due to the power of gravity landed on Vieria's back with his studs. He didn't go flying at Vieria with a Cantona style kick as you've described there. I know Ruud is a bloody good striker but not even he can walk on air and have avoided Vieria.

Now the pictures are out in the papers maybe some arsenal fans might like to try and explain the bunch of thugs behaviour. Keown DID hit Ruud in the back of the head with his forearm, Lauren DID grab Phil Neville by the throat AND shoved Ruud at the end of the game, Cole DID shoulder barge into Ruud's back for no reason and Charlie Dimmock made an appearance and for some reason hit Ruud in the chest. Maybe he insulted her water feature or something.

Now using the little warped logic you guys seem to have i'd like to see how you can explain all that away what with picture evidence supporting the incidents i have named. Although with past history i'm sure you'll give it all a damn good try. What was it this time? Weather too hot or too cold?

Anyway full marks to Ruud for just walking away, the only decent thing the bloody donkey did all game and if it weren't for the incidents after the game this would have been a rant at Ruud post for his form this season.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.