GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Slow clap for Arsenal"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 21/09/03 at 18:18
Regular
"es argh"
Ok, Man Utd drew with Ruud missing a peno, I can accept that, it could've gone either way.

But what Arsenal did after the full time whistle is a disgrace, and Sniper defending them, fool.

Ah well, atleast Keown wont be in the Premier League much longer...

LOL, heres a surprise, Wenger's angry at the sending off of Vieira, I somehow don't think he's angry at Vieira...
Sun 21/09/03 at 18:18
Regular
"es argh"
Ok, Man Utd drew with Ruud missing a peno, I can accept that, it could've gone either way.

But what Arsenal did after the full time whistle is a disgrace, and Sniper defending them, fool.

Ah well, atleast Keown wont be in the Premier League much longer...

LOL, heres a surprise, Wenger's angry at the sending off of Vieira, I somehow don't think he's angry at Vieira...
Sun 21/09/03 at 18:19
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
What happened at the end?
Sun 21/09/03 at 18:20
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ruud missed a penalty in 93 minutes.
Sun 21/09/03 at 18:29
Regular
COs ruud deserved it. He's a idiot.
Sun 21/09/03 at 18:29
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Arsenal a bunch of thugs?? ....... Course not
Sun 21/09/03 at 18:30
Regular
Oh yea and u can get away with hacking us and not kicking the ball out when our player is down?!
Sun 21/09/03 at 18:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
SnipeŽ wrote:
> Oh yea and u can get away with hacking us and not kicking the ball out
> when our player is down?!

Awww your player was down, shame you didn't do the same thing against Sheff United a couple years back. Double and standards are the words that spring to mind with that argument.

Least our players didn't go round smacking yours in the back of the head.
Sun 21/09/03 at 18:35
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
All teams have made bad tackles in the past.

All teams have dived in the past.

Deal with it!
Sun 21/09/03 at 20:31
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Can someone enlightne me please. What happened after the match i have heard bnits and pieces but not a full report, anyone?
Sun 21/09/03 at 20:43
At about 80 minutes Vieira got a yellow, then like a minute later, Van Nistelrooy jumped studs out onto Vieira's back.

Vieira aimed a half hearted kick at Van Nistelrooy, Ruud jumped back like he had been shot, and as he was between Vieira and the referee, it looked like he had been kicked.

So, Vieira got sent off, there was a bit of a fight, then a few minutes later Keown and Forlan dived for a header but Keown was on top of Forlan, and so Man Utd got the penalty.

Ruud ran up, hit it straight down the middle, it hit the crossbar full on. As he walked away about four Arsenal players ran up to him and hit him on the head or pushed him. After the match ended about 30 seconds later they did it again.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.