GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOTR FILMS!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/09/03 at 22:52
Regular
"This is my tagline"
the 2 lord of the rings films are may favorite 2 films by a long way and the third ones gonna be twice as good as both of them combined!!

cant wait!!!!
Fri 19/09/03 at 23:42
Regular
"WWJD"
i wouldn't mind reading the books ill have to look into that, ill start with the fellow ship and move upwards i wont read the return of the king until the film though
Fri 19/09/03 at 23:32
Regular
i think it will be a great film but the book didnt seem that exciting.
Fri 19/09/03 at 23:28
Regular
"WWJD"
yeah, i would think that would be the most exciting one with the end battle and the end of the story
Fri 19/09/03 at 23:23
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
You found Return of The King boring?

*Mind reels*
Fri 19/09/03 at 23:17
Regular
i read the final book and found it really boring, only read it so i knew what happened in the end because i couldnt wait for the third film to come out, should be good though.
Fri 19/09/03 at 23:12
Regular
"WWJD"
I agree totally i recently got the two towers on DVD and it is fantastic as is the first and i agree with you on the third is going to be the best it says so on the special features and because it's going to be the end with massive battle and the rest.

The Lord Of The Rings trilogy will deffenetly be the best films of are generation
Fri 19/09/03 at 23:04
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
RoJ wrote:
> cookie monster wrote:
> Yeah, they are superific.
>
> If you havent read the book then do that too.
>
>
> Now there is a man that knows what he's doing. Have you read the
> Hobbit?

Of course. Have you read The Silmarilion?
Fri 19/09/03 at 23:01
Regular
"Not a Jew"
cookie monster wrote:
> Yeah, they are superific.
>
> If you havent read the book then do that too.

Now there is a man that knows what he's doing. Have you read the Hobbit?
Fri 19/09/03 at 22:54
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yeah, they are superific.

If you havent read the book then do that too.
Fri 19/09/03 at 22:54
Regular
indeed, although I haven't even seen the second one

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.