GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOTR FILMS!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/09/03 at 22:52
Regular
"This is my tagline"
the 2 lord of the rings films are may favorite 2 films by a long way and the third ones gonna be twice as good as both of them combined!!

cant wait!!!!
Sun 21/09/03 at 15:50
Regular
You're bringing Biology into it now. I'm facing three years of that soon, I don't wish to bring it into my free time before uni. Desist, please :)
Sun 21/09/03 at 13:31
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
It would depend on how easy it was to become a wizard. If anyone could learn to be one, then thats when it isnt a race.
Sun 21/09/03 at 13:29
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Mind you, brits can breed with americans, so my theory is shot to pot in 2 seconds.

Ho hum.
Sun 21/09/03 at 13:28
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I see what you mean with Balrogs. They are physically different, to anything else on Middle earth.

But i can only see Istari as a different race if they were unable to breed with the other Maiar. I guess we will never know the answer to this, but i reckon they probably can.
Sun 21/09/03 at 13:25
Regular
It'd be the same as arguing that Balrogs are a race of their own, methinks. Which I think they are, so I class Istari as a seperate race. Heh.
Sun 21/09/03 at 13:24
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I just thought it meant "wizard".

I dont class it as a race, but i guess it could be argued.

Ho hum.
Sun 21/09/03 at 13:22
Regular
Some people argue that the Istari were a sub-race of their own, some don't. It's all a bit technical, seeing as we only meet three Istari. The rest have sodded off into the East, to do god knows what.
Sun 21/09/03 at 13:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Istari isnt really a Race though is it?
Sun 21/09/03 at 13:19
Regular
Jules wrote:
>
>
> there is a book called the lord of the rings, which i am a fan of,
> and i also love the films 2.

--

If you were a true fan, you'd want to know the mythos behind these characters that you "love" so much. Therefore you'd want to read the Silmarillion, and possibly Unfinished Tales.

That reminds me. Oi, Beardcookie, you read Unfinished Tales?
Sun 21/09/03 at 13:17
Regular
You should've accepted Istari as well, really. And he's not technically an Ainur, but he comes from a branch of Ainur type folk, so it's all good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.