GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOTR FILMS!!!!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 19/09/03 at 22:52
Regular
"This is my tagline"
the 2 lord of the rings films are may favorite 2 films by a long way and the third ones gonna be twice as good as both of them combined!!

cant wait!!!!
Sun 05/10/03 at 15:07
Regular
"That's right!"
No, what he's describing is a nerd.
Sun 05/10/03 at 13:59
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Mr President wrote:
> Have any of you bothered to read Unfinished Tales? Adventures of Tom
> Bombadil? Bilbo's Last song? Tolkien: Myth and Modernity? No? Then
> you cannot even begin to consider yourself a fan. "Guess what
> Gandalf's race is! hahaha I know the answer!!!" Try playing in
> the big boys league - i.e go to any respected Tolkien sites and see
> your knowlege crushed by almost everyone.

That's rubbish that is. A fan is anyone that has read the Trilogy and the Hobbit at least, and enjoys them and is keen to read more. What you are describing is a hardcore fan.
Sun 05/10/03 at 13:55
Regular
Mr President wrote:

> Have any of you bothered to read Unfinished Tales? Adventures of Tom
> Bombadil? Bilbo's Last song? Tolkien: Myth and Modernity? No? Then
> you cannot even begin to consider yourself a fan. "Guess what
> Gandalf's race is! hahaha I know the answer!!!" Try playing in
> the big boys league - i.e go to any respected Tolkien sites and see
> your knowlege crushed by almost everyone.

That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time. Are you an Elite L337 Tolkien fan?

I guess at this point I should tell you to get out more and get yaself a girlfriend. But I'm sure you've heard that many times before.
Sat 04/10/03 at 18:00
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I have read the unfinished tales actually.

I also have a tolkien encylopaedia and pay regular visits to the encylopaedia of arda.

However much Tolkien i read i hope it doesnt become as much as you have, it appears to turn you into a right gimpus.

Good day sir.
Sat 04/10/03 at 17:51
Regular
Well I get back from York for the weekend and find these boards dominated by posts from these two tedious gimps. Everytime I try to read any LOTR posts I have to wade through the excrement created by people who excitcedly think they know about Tolkien after reading through the Silmarillion.

Have any of you bothered to read Unfinished Tales? Adventures of Tom Bombadil? Bilbo's Last song? Tolkien: Myth and Modernity? No? Then you cannot even begin to consider yourself a fan. "Guess what Gandalf's race is! hahaha I know the answer!!!" Try playing in the big boys league - i.e go to any respected Tolkien sites and see your knowlege crushed by almost everyone.
Mon 22/09/03 at 16:37
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Haha. Ha. Ha.
Mon 22/09/03 at 15:05
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Oh well, its better than Vulcan i suppose.
Mon 22/09/03 at 15:00
"Darth Vader 3442321"
cookie monster wrote:
> If you can answer this question without looking it up, then i will
> consider you a fellow fan.
>
> What race does Gandalf belong to?

Elves.
Mon 22/09/03 at 14:19
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Stryke wrote:
> You're bringing Biology into it now. I'm facing three years of that
> soon, I don't wish to bring it into my free time before uni. Desist,
> please :)

Biology at uni is more intersting. But also more boring. The lecturer you get will also either help or hinder you. My chemistry one almost sent me to sleep, i went back last week to find out she was fired.
Sun 21/09/03 at 20:37
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> It would depend on how easy it was to become a wizard. If anyone could
> learn to be one, then thats when it isnt a race.

It is kind of a race if you are born as one but not if you learn it as then its not a race, more like a hobby or a passion

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.