GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rugby..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/09/03 at 19:10
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Do any of you people at school still play this goddam awful game? It is the most fun thing in the world to watch but i hate playing the darn thing. You have to get up early on a wet winter day, trog all the way to school where you dive around in a mud bath for an hour and a bit then have the miserbale excuse of a 'meal' they serve you.

Also in the last two days, two people in my squad have firstly broken a wrist and secondly broken three , yes three fingers.

I hate the goddam game and think it should be banned. Anyone agree or disagree with me?
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:36
Regular
"Light of the world"
Alec wrote:
> I love watching the game think it is excellent, and i am good at it i
> just can't stand playing it. I am reasonably amall for my age and
> just get bleedin' clattered.

o yes!

Some brill young players we have! Its a game we are good at everywhere! O and two words.. 'Johny Wilkinson'
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:31
Regular
"It's been a while.."
I love watching the game think it is excellent, and i am good at it i just can't stand playing it. I am reasonably amall for my age and just get bleedin' clattered.
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:10
Azul wrote:
> Oh, and I live 3 doors away from Bill McLaren.
> So nar nar.

Who?
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:09
Kool, not that i like rugby myself though.

But he lives up in windsor so i don't get to see him much.
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:09
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Oh, and I live 3 doors away from Bill McLaren.
So nar nar.
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:08
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I know more than half of the Scotland squad.
So nar nar.

If you had been caught saying that in my home town, there'd be a publick lynching.

Seriously, this is *the* town of rugby.
Rugby runs this place baby.

And God damn it rocks.
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:04
My cousin plays for London Irish, he has been on tv a few times.
He had to go to hospital a while back because he fractured a bone in his spine, he had to have some bone taken out of the hip and put into the spine.

His name is Kevin Barret, you may of seen him befor.
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:01
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Bouncer you aren't playing HABS by any chance are you?
Thu 18/09/03 at 19:51
"slightlyshortertagl"
Rugby does, infact, rule.

Shame my current school doesn't do it... Some dude got killed playing it 5-10 years ago.

I was the big left prop when I played. Those were the days.
Thu 18/09/03 at 19:40
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Rugby is a brilliant game.

I have sustained so many injuries from it and have my fair share of scars and have had enough broken bones but I keep coming back to it. Why? Because its fun!

I will be playing on saturday against some posh grammar school, I go to a *ahem* less than well off college, so most people on our team are a little bit rough. Seems to help though, we dont often lose. I think it could be the broken glass in the arm guard...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.