GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rugby..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/09/03 at 19:10
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Do any of you people at school still play this goddam awful game? It is the most fun thing in the world to watch but i hate playing the darn thing. You have to get up early on a wet winter day, trog all the way to school where you dive around in a mud bath for an hour and a bit then have the miserbale excuse of a 'meal' they serve you.

Also in the last two days, two people in my squad have firstly broken a wrist and secondly broken three , yes three fingers.

I hate the goddam game and think it should be banned. Anyone agree or disagree with me?
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:50
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Yeah it's so true.
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:49
Regular
"Not a Jew"
"Football is a gentlemen's game, played by thugs. Rugby is a thugs game, played by gentlemen."

Don't know who said that, but as far as I'm concerned its right for alot of cases in professional football. Besides, most of those Italian faggios always dive and get free kicks. Stuff like that really, really, annoys me.
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:48
Regular
"It's been a while.."
like what?
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:47
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Rugby also has a host of extremely crap rules though.
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:47
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Yeah i'm gonna give it up as soon as possible.
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:46
"period drama"
Rugby rules.
I don't know why it's not more popular.
It rules more than football.

Only because football is so up it's own a®se.
And crappy referee stuff.

In rugby - if you argue over a penalty or whatever the ref just moves the kick closer to the posts.
And the sin-bin thingy. Great idea.
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:45
Regular
Johnny W is brilliant, no doubt.

Those new zealand fellers are pretty solid though.

Played rugby when I was younger, gave up, prefer football I think.
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:42
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I liked rugby.

Because I was one of the tallest in the year (and I'm fast too), people used to give me the ball and I'd just sprint through everyone.

Fun fun.

But then I dropped it when we got a choice of which sport to do in PE. I chose football, naturally. God of all sports.
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:39
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Jonny Wilkinson is top class, no doubt the best player in the world. But unfortunately i am not as good or as (i have been informed by my female friends he is) buff.

:cD
Thu 18/09/03 at 20:38
Regular
"cachoo"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> Azul wrote:
> Oh, and I live 3 doors away from Bill McLaren.
> So nar nar.
>
> Who?

lol. Isn't he the F1 driver ?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.