GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rugby..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/09/03 at 19:10
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Do any of you people at school still play this goddam awful game? It is the most fun thing in the world to watch but i hate playing the darn thing. You have to get up early on a wet winter day, trog all the way to school where you dive around in a mud bath for an hour and a bit then have the miserbale excuse of a 'meal' they serve you.

Also in the last two days, two people in my squad have firstly broken a wrist and secondly broken three , yes three fingers.

I hate the goddam game and think it should be banned. Anyone agree or disagree with me?
Thu 18/09/03 at 19:10
Regular
"It's been a while.."
Do any of you people at school still play this goddam awful game? It is the most fun thing in the world to watch but i hate playing the darn thing. You have to get up early on a wet winter day, trog all the way to school where you dive around in a mud bath for an hour and a bit then have the miserbale excuse of a 'meal' they serve you.

Also in the last two days, two people in my squad have firstly broken a wrist and secondly broken three , yes three fingers.

I hate the goddam game and think it should be banned. Anyone agree or disagree with me?
Thu 18/09/03 at 19:11
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I only played it when I was in the first year, and then they banned it because therre were too many people breaking their collar bones and arms.
Thu 18/09/03 at 19:12
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
You only hate it because you're a pale, puny, boney shortass who gets blown over in the wind.
Thu 18/09/03 at 19:14
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Damn I love you Memo
Thu 18/09/03 at 19:14
Regular
"Light of the world"
rugby rules..

Bring on the world cup

*grunts*

Absolute fab game! Prefer it to footie
Thu 18/09/03 at 19:15
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Maybe that was a bit harsh. But anyway, if you're doing this as an optional activity and not PE, then why don't you just do what anyone with half a brain would and stop?

I just get that impression from the 'early in the morning' thing, because if it was PE it would be a scheduled class and you'd be going to school at the same time as usual...

And I disagree. Why the hell should they ban a sport just because you dislike it? I'm sure plenty of people enjoy it.
Thu 18/09/03 at 19:16
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
I played Rugby once with a team in the park me and my friends found. We played for like 2 hours but quick one by one because it seemed like they were actually trying to kill us.

Fun though...
Thu 18/09/03 at 19:16
Regular
"It's been a while.."
No i HAVE to play it and i am quite good so i have been roped into the team.
Thu 18/09/03 at 19:18
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
You never hate something your good at!

I SMELL LIES!!!!!!!
Thu 18/09/03 at 19:19
Regular
"Baros!!!"
What position do you play in?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.