GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Really Unfair?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 18/09/03 at 16:13
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I posted on Sunday about the party I was at on Saturday night that got pretty wrecked. Anyway, when her parents got home they absolutely flipped (Im not sure if she told them she was having a party or not) but they have thrown her out of the house and she has to live at houses of various friends sleeping on sofas and stuff.

She's also got a bruise from where her &%$**$ dad hit her when he found out. He isn't the gentlest of men and has hit her before. Anyway this time he apparently beat her and threw her out. In my eyes this is really harsh, she spent loads of her own money plus a group of us chipped in to replace the damaged stuff and clean up.

Also at the party 3 mobile phones were nicked, her's, her brother and her sisters. Anyway the police were in college today speaking to people about the phones and the damage (It qualified as criminal damage because furnature and stuff was smashed and windows were broken) and someone had been suspended now. This must prove that he was responsible for a lot of the damage however she is still having to sleep at friends' houses.

What do you think of this, really unfair?
Thu 18/09/03 at 16:13
Regular
"may contain nuts"
I posted on Sunday about the party I was at on Saturday night that got pretty wrecked. Anyway, when her parents got home they absolutely flipped (Im not sure if she told them she was having a party or not) but they have thrown her out of the house and she has to live at houses of various friends sleeping on sofas and stuff.

She's also got a bruise from where her &%$**$ dad hit her when he found out. He isn't the gentlest of men and has hit her before. Anyway this time he apparently beat her and threw her out. In my eyes this is really harsh, she spent loads of her own money plus a group of us chipped in to replace the damaged stuff and clean up.

Also at the party 3 mobile phones were nicked, her's, her brother and her sisters. Anyway the police were in college today speaking to people about the phones and the damage (It qualified as criminal damage because furnature and stuff was smashed and windows were broken) and someone had been suspended now. This must prove that he was responsible for a lot of the damage however she is still having to sleep at friends' houses.

What do you think of this, really unfair?
Thu 18/09/03 at 16:17
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Could she not ask the person to take a trip round to her parents house and explain WTF he/she was doing?

Either that or ask her parents to accompany her to the person who's been suspended's house and ask for either compensation plus an explanation and apology.

On the note of her Dad beating her, sounds a bit harsh, but I'm sure you'd probably feel like doing the same if your child had just had your house wrecked because of a party!

I know I would.
Thu 18/09/03 at 16:20
Regular
"Light of the world"
It was silly thing to have such a rampant party but no one should ever hit their own child. And you cannot kick your own child out at such an age. With no money! For something like that...

Ok she did wrong. It werent her house and the respect completely wa lost but even so.. there is lines you cross and even so loving yourchild should come into it!
Thu 18/09/03 at 16:30
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
I'd be pretty pised if I found my house in that sort state when I got home, but I certainly wouldn't chuck my own kid out onto the streets!
Thu 18/09/03 at 16:40
Regular
"may contain nuts"
You all seem to shate the same views as me except Jive's child-beating phillosophy. YOU'RE A SICK SICK MAN!
Thu 18/09/03 at 16:43
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
ROFPMSLOL :D

You kids take everything so seriously don't you!?!?

I haven't got kids, I don't want kids, but if I did have kids and they did something like this, then I would in no way take it out on my child.

Taking a walk to the person who did this and beating ten bales of ****e outta them would please me immensely!
Thu 18/09/03 at 16:44
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Jive a Sick man?

Never!

*maybe
Thu 18/09/03 at 16:54
Regular
" ban the Taliban"
Thats what you get for having a party full of townies in your house. not (YOUR) house.

How do I know they were mostly townies, because you wouldn't get 'rock people or any other non townies' stealing and breaking things.

Exact same thing happened at this party I went to. Everything was fine until a few townies showed up then the girl who's birthday it was, her phone was stolen aswell as £25 birthday money from some friends.

Fu**ing townies with their gay ass hats and stupid socks, yet they're the ones with most of the fit girls (that just happen to be townie slu*s aswell) It's that damn garage music that does it. The amount of townies I've seen thinking they're so FLY in Mcdonalds and places going 'Rubida Rubida bla bla ENTER' as fast as they can. Do they not realise how stupid they look?
Thu 18/09/03 at 19:17
GO ROUND AND PUNCH THAT DAD.
HE CANT GO ROUND HITTING HIS DAUGHTER.

EVEIL (PUT BAD WORD HERE)
Thu 18/09/03 at 19:34
Regular
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> GO ROUND AND PUNCH THAT DAD.
> HE CANT GO ROUND HITTING HIS DAUGHTER.
>
> EVEIL (EVIL)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.