GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Don't answer this if u don't want (well coourse you wont) or if it don't apply to you"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/09/03 at 15:07
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
Is anyone here at university or been?

I was just wondering how much your student fees were and how much you parents paid towards your fees and accomodation?

I should be going next year and i'm excited although a lil worried cos i hate being poor...my mum has just said she'd pay my student fees then she said..'don't forget we gotta pay your accomodation fees'...yay, more money for me!!

Anyway, all u uni bod's, how did u cope..money wise..also if u moved away, was it scary..if u didnt move away..do u wish u had?
Wed 17/09/03 at 15:48
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Don or†ega wrote:
>Car comes before everything.

WoRd!

(that was right werent it?)
Wed 17/09/03 at 15:45
Regular
Ashley wrote:
> tuition is £1100 a year.

Gone up to £1125 this year. (well, my uni has and two others in the area have also)

Anyways, i live at home and thus have more money to save towards my new car. Car comes before everything.
Wed 17/09/03 at 15:36
Regular
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> 'Proper one?'
>
> Oh you mean the one for arrogant Gits right?

The very same. We'd take day trips down to Hallam just so that we could point.
Wed 17/09/03 at 15:34
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
'Proper one?'

Oh you mean the one for arrogant Gits right?
Wed 17/09/03 at 15:29
Regular
Rosalind wrote:
> Which Uni?

** looks over shoulder **

You talking to me? As in "Hallam or the proper uni"? I went to the proper one.
Wed 17/09/03 at 15:28
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
i dunna if u ment me but hopefully i'll be going Canterbury in Kent..anyone been there? go there?
Wed 17/09/03 at 15:23
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Which Uni?
Wed 17/09/03 at 15:22
Regular
Rosalind wrote:
> I lived in Sheffield, which has fairly cheap student accomodation. I
> didn't have a part time job.

So did I... ah, the memories. Going back next week to visit a mate and check out freshers week.
Wed 17/09/03 at 15:21
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I was lucky - I got in when tuition fees didn't have to be paid and as I only lived with my dad, I got a grant as well. However, I got no money off my parents and had a host of part time jobs for the duration of my Uni years.

I loved it though. They truly were great days.
Wed 17/09/03 at 15:21
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I lived in Sheffield, which has fairly cheap student accomodation. I didn't have a part time job.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.