GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Don't answer this if u don't want (well coourse you wont) or if it don't apply to you"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/09/03 at 15:07
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
Is anyone here at university or been?

I was just wondering how much your student fees were and how much you parents paid towards your fees and accomodation?

I should be going next year and i'm excited although a lil worried cos i hate being poor...my mum has just said she'd pay my student fees then she said..'don't forget we gotta pay your accomodation fees'...yay, more money for me!!

Anyway, all u uni bod's, how did u cope..money wise..also if u moved away, was it scary..if u didnt move away..do u wish u had?
Wed 17/09/03 at 16:17
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
my friends off to Birmingham next week, as is my best mates bf!
Wed 17/09/03 at 16:15
Regular
"Hmmm....."
I'm off to Birmingham Uni next week. My parents are paying my tuition and accomodation fees and are giving me £40 a week living expenses.

That is NOT to say I am going to act the spoilt brat and not work. I fully intend to have a part-time job and work for a lucky firm that chooses to employ me.

I'm really looking forward to Freshers Week, hopefully it will be a laugh!
Wed 17/09/03 at 16:15
Regular
"Light of the world"
O and if you meant why they wouldnt insure you in liverpool..

I hear that after the first year once you come off from campus its so hard to insure students. Because liverpool reigns top (so i believe) for student houses. If you think.. A group of four kids living together - thats a possible four tvs, four stereos, four lots of valuables to take!
Because the breaking and entering rate is so high it is very hard to find a place!
Wed 17/09/03 at 16:14
Regular
Lil Ginge wrote:

>
> Its a city thing. The accomodation rates are always higher. Also you
> will have a problem with parking if you have a car (also with oxford
> and cambridge).

only cos after a day in liverpool you won't have a car anymore to worry about!
Wed 17/09/03 at 16:13
Regular
ruddy pikey capital of the world.
Wed 17/09/03 at 16:13
Regular
"Light of the world"
Lawri wrote:
> y's that?

Its a city thing. The accomodation rates are always higher. Also you will have a problem with parking if you have a car (also with oxford and cambridge).
Wed 17/09/03 at 16:09
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
y's that?
Wed 17/09/03 at 16:08
Regular
"Light of the world"
I looked around,

Generally accomodation rates change from place to place but London usually always comes out the highest!

OOO and not many people will insure you in liverpool :S
Wed 17/09/03 at 16:06
Regular
Absolu† Neó wrote:
> WoRd!
>
> (that was right werent it?)

Damn straight

Lawri wrote:
> What uni is that?

Hertfordshire
Wed 17/09/03 at 15:48
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
What uni is that?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.