GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats the moste you have ever eaten?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 17/09/03 at 00:17
"Large and in Charge"
Im just killing time here so Id thout Id just ask whats the moste you have ever eaten?
Wed 17/09/03 at 00:17
"Large and in Charge"
Im just killing time here so Id thout Id just ask whats the moste you have ever eaten?
Wed 17/09/03 at 00:47
Regular
Wha?
Wed 17/09/03 at 10:21
Regular
I ate a few stones once.

Not proper rock solid stones. You know when they have just laid a new road recently and it smells all nice. Well, it smells good enough to eat if you ask me.
Wed 17/09/03 at 10:57
Regular
"Not a Jew"
True, true. The dental though work costs a fortune.
Wed 17/09/03 at 11:02
Regular
I love eating, in fact I think I might eat something now.

never put any weight on though. I'm gifted
Wed 17/09/03 at 11:19
Regular
"Remember me?"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> never put any weight on though. I'm gifted

I hate you. You're SCUM.

*walks off in a huff*
Wed 17/09/03 at 12:12
Regular
"You fail in life!"
I once ate three full sunday dinners in a row, broccoli, cauliflower, roast beef and chicken, five big spuds and yorkshire puddings all with gravy and mint sauce!
Wed 17/09/03 at 12:16
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Not too long ago I ate 5 huge doughnuts in a very short space of time. I went to bed a bit too soon after consuming the fattening snacks, and as a result I woke up at 3am feeling as sick as a dog. Needless to say I won’t be pigging out like that again in the near future.

I also ate an entire family size trifle some weeks back.
Wed 17/09/03 at 12:21
"Darth Vader 3442321"
There's a place in Brighton called the Market Diner. It started off as an all night trucker's cafe but as it was an ideal venue for late night fried food therapy, it became hugely popular with clubbers, pubbers and students. Their speciality is the Gutbuster; a huge plate full of fried food and chips. I think you get about four sausages, four bacon, two eggs, black pudding, beefburgers (notice the plural!), beans, and a heap of chips. There is also a Mega Gutbuster, which effectively doubles the quantity of fried food. I ate one once after being "blown out" by the lady I had been infatuated with for ages. So in order to show her whats what, I went and ate an enormous plate of fried food. I sat on the same table as a couple (I didn't know) who finished their meals 20 mins before I did, but stayed till I'd finished hoping that; I'd burst, I'd chunder or I'd leave some grub for them. They shook my hand when I cleaned the plate.

I've also been so pied in there once that instead of removing beans from my order (the bloke used to hate us as we'd order Gutbusters "without.....and I can I have an extra?") I ended up with half a plate full. My mates knicked my knife and fork so I simply ate my meal with my hands.

I was a scummy student and proud of it.
Wed 17/09/03 at 12:25
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Go Saggy! The Bivans would have been proud. I bet you showed her too!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.