GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"College impression"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/09/03 at 17:48
Regular
A few 'fitties' around but some of them look like they would say 'i'm too good for you' to most people... though personality wise i don't they are that great plus they look 16! (I'm more for girls my age of a year or 2 older :p)Looks like i'll never have a girlfriend for a while :D Don't matter to me though.
I also notice girls seem to make friends so easily compared to guys, alot of guys act really weird and walk about like they are bunch of gangsta rappers some of them are cool though.

My class is cool .. some guys are funny although there's only one guy i get on with who acts maturely. Seems to me ALOT of people hang about with people they know from their classes but i only take one class so i know only the people i have in my class! It's not like Secondary school when you know everyone in the same year as you.
Only been 2 days but it's been quite crap I feel so stupid because i know no one i doubt i will but as long as i work hard is what matters, i look forward to having my 2 days off on Thursday and Friday!
Tue 16/09/03 at 17:50
A made a grand total of 3 new friends in college. I won't see them again (probably), so I don't care. It's only two years anyway.
Tue 16/09/03 at 17:48
Regular
A few 'fitties' around but some of them look like they would say 'i'm too good for you' to most people... though personality wise i don't they are that great plus they look 16! (I'm more for girls my age of a year or 2 older :p)Looks like i'll never have a girlfriend for a while :D Don't matter to me though.
I also notice girls seem to make friends so easily compared to guys, alot of guys act really weird and walk about like they are bunch of gangsta rappers some of them are cool though.

My class is cool .. some guys are funny although there's only one guy i get on with who acts maturely. Seems to me ALOT of people hang about with people they know from their classes but i only take one class so i know only the people i have in my class! It's not like Secondary school when you know everyone in the same year as you.
Only been 2 days but it's been quite crap I feel so stupid because i know no one i doubt i will but as long as i work hard is what matters, i look forward to having my 2 days off on Thursday and Friday!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.