GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"College impression"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/09/03 at 17:48
Regular
A few 'fitties' around but some of them look like they would say 'i'm too good for you' to most people... though personality wise i don't they are that great plus they look 16! (I'm more for girls my age of a year or 2 older :p)Looks like i'll never have a girlfriend for a while :D Don't matter to me though.
I also notice girls seem to make friends so easily compared to guys, alot of guys act really weird and walk about like they are bunch of gangsta rappers some of them are cool though.

My class is cool .. some guys are funny although there's only one guy i get on with who acts maturely. Seems to me ALOT of people hang about with people they know from their classes but i only take one class so i know only the people i have in my class! It's not like Secondary school when you know everyone in the same year as you.
Only been 2 days but it's been quite crap I feel so stupid because i know no one i doubt i will but as long as i work hard is what matters, i look forward to having my 2 days off on Thursday and Friday!
Tue 16/09/03 at 18:57
Heh, I doubt it.
Tue 16/09/03 at 18:56
Regular
Icarus wrote:
> Yeah, I mostly hung around my old friends (from comp). They did the
> same (it was quite a big group), though there were a few who
> "came in", like Mario, who could bend his arm backwards.

Kool...was he doing a karma sutra class?
Tue 16/09/03 at 18:54
Yeah, I mostly hung around my old friends (from comp). They did the same (it was quite a big group), though there were a few who "came in", like Mario, who could bend his arm backwards.
Tue 16/09/03 at 18:48
Regular
Icarus wrote:
> A made a grand total of 3 new friends in college. I won't see them
> again (probably), so I don't care. It's only two years anyway.

3 during your time there?!
Uni should be better though.
Tue 16/09/03 at 18:40
Regular
Absolu? Neó wrote:
> 'Fitties'
>
> Not heard that word in a while.
>
> Must be a laandaan thing.

Ya some of them are doing some 'beauty' course or something and come out in nurse like uniforms or something...
Tue 16/09/03 at 18:33
Me too, on ridiculous issues like putting my shoes away and not throwing my bag onto the floor.
Tue 16/09/03 at 18:31
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
SnipeŽ wrote:
> Good luck :D
> As soon as i come home my mum starts moaning at me..

Lol, I'll probably get the 3rd degree when I set foot through the door the first day. College is a new concept to my family!
Tue 16/09/03 at 18:27
Regular
Good luck :D
As soon as i come home my mum starts moaning at me..
Tue 16/09/03 at 18:26
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I don't start 'til Monday and I don't know anyone else going into 1st year so everyone will be new to me. Not worried about it though. I have friends there going into their 3rd year so I won't be totally alone, just that first week. Not looking forward to a load of hyper 16 yer-olds though in my year on the first day or two. I'll be one of the oldest if not the oldest in my year at the grand old age of 21.
Tue 16/09/03 at 17:58
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
'Fitties'

Not heard that word in a while.

Must be a laandaan thing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.