GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"College impression"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 16/09/03 at 17:48
Regular
A few 'fitties' around but some of them look like they would say 'i'm too good for you' to most people... though personality wise i don't they are that great plus they look 16! (I'm more for girls my age of a year or 2 older :p)Looks like i'll never have a girlfriend for a while :D Don't matter to me though.
I also notice girls seem to make friends so easily compared to guys, alot of guys act really weird and walk about like they are bunch of gangsta rappers some of them are cool though.

My class is cool .. some guys are funny although there's only one guy i get on with who acts maturely. Seems to me ALOT of people hang about with people they know from their classes but i only take one class so i know only the people i have in my class! It's not like Secondary school when you know everyone in the same year as you.
Only been 2 days but it's been quite crap I feel so stupid because i know no one i doubt i will but as long as i work hard is what matters, i look forward to having my 2 days off on Thursday and Friday!
Wed 17/09/03 at 00:07
Regular
Oh and have i said.. my mum is ill and grumpy as fook.
Wed 17/09/03 at 00:06
Regular
Doing IT... WHAT A CRAP day i have not had one moment to sit down and relax after such a hard day!
Tue 16/09/03 at 22:26
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
I like business studies in school. It was one of my favourite subjects and the teacher wasn't a bad bloke.
Tue 16/09/03 at 21:43
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Oh, and A Level:

Computing
Business Studies
English Literature
History
Tue 16/09/03 at 21:43
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Uni
Tue 16/09/03 at 21:42
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Lindgren wrote:
> What are you all studying? I'm doing Physics with Astronomy.

College or Uni?
Tue 16/09/03 at 21:41
Regular
"pause.tk" "13cm"
For every crime that i commit, there'll be a punishment to fit
Tue 16/09/03 at 21:40
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
What are you all studying? I'm doing Physics with Astronomy.
Tue 16/09/03 at 21:38
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> There's a load of tasty girls at my college as well. That said, there's
> also a load of quite scary ones.
> It's some kind of natural balance, I'm sure.

Tomorrow I have one free period. That's 30 minutes.
Rubbish.
Tue 16/09/03 at 19:25
"period drama"
There's a load of tasty girls at my colleg as well. That said, there's also a load of quite scary ones.
It's some kind of natural balance, I'm sure.

Anyway - i didn't get home until half 6 today. Which was fun.
But tomorrow I've only got 2 hours of lessons.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.