GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sodding Cineworld"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/09/03 at 17:08
Regular
Not showing Guy Pearce's latest film, The Hard Word, which is released tomorrow. It's an Aussie-indie film with Rachael Griffiths in as well. Would've been class, saw a trailer for it at this very Cineworld. Guy Pearce is, along with William H Macy, Alan Rickman, Sean Bean and Jason Lee, my favourite actor. Actually, that's quite a few. No matter.

Instead Bruce Willis is going to run about a jungle for a bit and Angelina Jolie is going to be on about 4 screens. It's a shame, a crying shame. If your cinema is, by any remote chance, not retarded - go see this. It looks amazing.

I guess I'll have to go and see The Sin Eater. With Heath Ledger. Priesthood intrigue, immortal Pope-type guy, fighting demons Buffy-style. Might be good, as long as Nike don't sponser the rosaries or anything.
Fri 12/09/03 at 18:55
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
He's still cute, you're just heartless now.
Fri 12/09/03 at 17:36
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Shame Dewie isn't as good now that he's grown up a bit and no longer qualifies as 'cute'! A self-aware Dewie just ain't the same...
Fri 12/09/03 at 17:34
Regular
"She's a dog!"
Malcolm in the Middle was great last night, a double bill of two great episodes. I was laughing so much, I had to tape it so I didn't miss any jokes, classic TV was the beginning of episode 2 when Hal was cold in the bed. I cant wait for a region 2 release of the DVD, what are they waiting for????
Fri 12/09/03 at 17:32
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Kilgore Trout wrote:
> Did you see it last night when he managed to get it on with the young
> laydee because Reece told her he was dying? Classic!

Yep, funniest bit was when his Dad caught him and they were both on the inhalers while trying to shout at each other. Brilliant programme.
Fri 12/09/03 at 17:29
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Stryke wrote:
> When did I say I was a Heath Ledger fan? Try reading. Back to night school with you.

Well, you did get a tad defensive when I got one of his films wrong, so A led to B, led to etc...

Blank wrote:
> Reminds me of Stevie from Malcolm in the Middle.

Did you see it last night when he managed to get it on with the young laydee because Reece told her he was dying? Classic!
Fri 12/09/03 at 17:18
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Kilgore Trout wrote:
> Stryke wrote:
> *takes very deep breath* "I would have followed you, my brother.
> *takes very deep breath* My captain. *takes very deep breath* My
> king." *takes very deep breath*
>
> *takes very deep breath* "There is evil there, *takes very deep
> breath* that does not sleep. *takes very deep breath* Not with 10,000
> men *takes very deep breath* could you do this." *takes very
> deep breath*

Reminds me of Stevie from Malcolm in the Middle.
Fri 12/09/03 at 17:16
Regular
Kilgore Trout wrote:

> I'm sorry, I don't like most commercial films so am not a Heath
> Ledger fan like yourself
>

--

When did I say I was a Heath Ledger fan? Try reading. Back to night school with you.
Fri 12/09/03 at 17:10
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
But then he dies, and a triumphant cry of "YYYESSSSS!" can be heard from the audience.
Fri 12/09/03 at 17:10
Regular
"Woke up this mornin"
Don't call me a spasmoid *crack* - you see, that was the sound of my heart breaking such is the deep shame I'm feeling right now!

I'm sorry, I don't like most commercial films so am not a Heath Ledger fan like yourself - I made a mistake. I'm sure Heath Ledger is a fine actor, but having only seen one of his films, I guess I could be wrong. Maybe you'd like to tell me more about him? Can you tell me his fan club address maybe?

(..and talking about limited - you can add Connery to THAT list!)

Stryke wrote:
> *takes very deep breath* "I would have followed you, my brother. *takes very deep breath* My captain. *takes very deep breath* My king." *takes very deep breath*

*takes very deep breath* "There is evil there, *takes very deep breath* that does not sleep. *takes very deep breath* Not with 10,000 men *takes very deep breath* could you do this." *takes very deep breath*
Fri 12/09/03 at 17:03
Regular
Nah, Sean Bean was brilliantly cast. I love that film, and he's one of the best things about it.

"I would have followed you, my brother. My captain. My king."

"There is evil there, that does not sleep. Not with 10,000 men could you do this."

And his final fight is quality.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.