GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Relationship or Friendship?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/09/03 at 22:20
"slightlyshortertagl"
If it was up to you, would you have a strong-ish relationship ('going out') or would you have a very strong friendship with a member of the opposite sex?

I'm more of a friendship guy myself, seeing as I don't have the balls to ask someone out in the first place.

What aboot you?
Thu 11/09/03 at 17:34
Regular
"Evenstar"
I'm IB's girlfriend, and have a few things to say about this topic.

IB is not romantic at all. but I am - a lot. I am actually really hurt by some of the things he has said. he has basically called me a prostitue because I ask for flowers and meals out for occasions and for surprises for him to be romantic. he hates doing it and I rarely get them, but to call me a prostitute for asking for them really hurts.

I love doing romantic things. I've cooked a meal at the flat before, dressed the front room up and served it for him with candles and sopft music, i thought it was lovely. but I wont be doing that fr him again as he obviously doesn't like it.

I want my boyfriends to be romantic towards me, I dont ask for much.... just a meal or a quiet night in the bedroom with candles, music, massage etc etc. that's free!

Maybe I have to rethink my choice in men.......

Heather
Thu 11/09/03 at 15:54
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> what's a 'notable'?

Don't know.

A convoluted term used to describe someone who supposedly has made an impact in some form or other on the forums.

*furrows brow*

Whatever that's supposed to mean.
Thu 11/09/03 at 15:54
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Goatboy wrote:
> *shakes head*
>
> Spakkers

Now, now! I think the politically correct term is Scopers.
Thu 11/09/03 at 15:50
*flails arms around in fits of frustration*

I'm not a notable!
Thu 11/09/03 at 15:49
Regular
what's a 'notable'?
Thu 11/09/03 at 15:49
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
erm...for the purposes of explanation, you're a notable.

Apart from that, you're just another regular guy.
Thu 11/09/03 at 15:47
Why does everybody think I'm a notable?
Thu 11/09/03 at 15:43
Regular
i know they are both the same person it was a weak attempt at humour. as I said before - too much time on his hands
Thu 11/09/03 at 15:37
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Goddamn you foolish idiots!

It's perfectly obvious.

IB had a different username under which he posted his stories (Narcoleptic Insomniac, I think). Now he's decided to change his secondary username to Insane Bartender.

"But, wait, " I hear you fatuous philistines cry, "you can't have the same two userrnames can you?"

No you can't.

Which is why he changed his "notable" username to another name before posting under his regular status.

Comprendez, dullards?
Thu 11/09/03 at 15:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
*shakes head*

Spakkers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.