GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Relationship or Friendship?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 10/09/03 at 22:20
"slightlyshortertagl"
If it was up to you, would you have a strong-ish relationship ('going out') or would you have a very strong friendship with a member of the opposite sex?

I'm more of a friendship guy myself, seeing as I don't have the balls to ask someone out in the first place.

What aboot you?
Wed 10/09/03 at 22:20
"slightlyshortertagl"
If it was up to you, would you have a strong-ish relationship ('going out') or would you have a very strong friendship with a member of the opposite sex?

I'm more of a friendship guy myself, seeing as I don't have the balls to ask someone out in the first place.

What aboot you?
Wed 10/09/03 at 22:24
"Nothing From Nowher"
This is a good topic. I enjoi romance and all that so i guess i'm a more relationship kinda guy myself
Wed 10/09/03 at 22:42
Regular
I'm happy with my girlfriend and have close female frends too, a relationship has its obvious bonus that you are very close to someone and its nice to have a special someone you really care about. You can't really compare friendships to relationships, i have some really good female friends and i care for them a lot, and value them, i make time for them as well as my girlfriend, as i really hate those people who go into a relationship and become very antisocial, just spending time with each other, I value my female friends very highly and its nce to haave a range of people to talk to, both the friendships and my relationships are a very important part of my life, and i'd be much the poorer with out either or them.
Wed 10/09/03 at 22:53
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I've got many female friends, and one or two in particular.

Okay, one. Shes purdy.

;)
Wed 10/09/03 at 22:55
Regular
"Laughingstock"
May I suggest that your preference for a strong friendship is in fact a mask which hides your true desire for a deep romantic relationship based on initial happy-go-lucky friendship...

If that didn't make sense - blame the vodka.
Thu 11/09/03 at 10:45
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Dude, when it comes to strong friendships with the opposite sex, I am your king!

Maybe it's cos I've been in a relationship for 12 years, but women seem to trust and confide in me an awful lot. Which is nice, and I like and appreciate the respect I seem to have garnered. But it's SO f**king frustrating when all of my friends bar 3 or 4 are women! Extremely attractive women. Who don't seem to realise that my libido is on the verge of suicide due to being overworked...
Thu 11/09/03 at 11:44
"Darkness, always"
Romance? Romance is nothing but an annoying, and often expensive way of saying to a female "I can buy your affections with kind words and gifts". Women love it.

In fact, women actively encourage the purchasing of their affections with material goods. Romance then, can be seen as a form of purchasing sex. Therefore, all women who want to be romanced, are to some degree prostitutes.

And the spending doesn't stop once you've got her, either. Women come with support costs, where you're expected to buy maintenance goods in exchange for further affections.
Thu 11/09/03 at 12:02
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"It rubs the lotion on it's skin, it does this twice a day"
Thu 11/09/03 at 12:06
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Romance? Romance is nothing but an annoying, and often expensive way
> of saying to a female "I can buy your affections with kind words
> and gifts". Women love it.
>
> In fact, women actively encourage the purchasing of their affections
> with material goods. Romance then, can be seen as a form of
> purchasing sex. Therefore, all women who want to be romanced, are to
> some degree prostitutes.
>
> And the spending doesn't stop once you've got her, either. Women come
> with support costs, where you're expected to buy maintenance goods in
> exchange for further affections.

Then my lady must be of the rare variety that actually enjoys my company without having to pay for the privilege.
Thu 11/09/03 at 12:06
Regular
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Romance? Romance is nothing but an annoying, and often expensive way
> of saying to a female "I can buy your affections with kind words
> and gifts". Women love it.
>
> In fact, women actively encourage the purchasing of their affections
> with material goods. Romance then, can be seen as a form of
> purchasing sex. Therefore, all women who want to be romanced, are to
> some degree prostitutes.
>
> And the spending doesn't stop once you've got her, either. Women come
> with support costs, where you're expected to buy maintenance goods in
> exchange for further affections.

What a load of bo***cks! Prostitutes!???? I personally don't expect "material goods" from anyone i'm seeing but don't "kind words" come naturally if you care for someone??? Or are you just cold hearted and spineless???

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.