GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Little joke for you."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/09/03 at 19:17
Regular
"may contain nuts"
In the American war of independence, a whole troop of American soldiers are marching over the hills to fight a battle when an English bloke appears on the horizon before them and shouts "Come on you Yankee gits, I'll take you all on!"

So the american sergeant sends his 5 best men after the English guy and they chase him over the hill. 5 minutes later the english guy appears on the horizon again and shouts "It that all you've got, that was easy!"

So the American sergeant sends 100 of his best men after him, 5 minutes later the English guy appears on the horizon again and shouts "Come on, is that it? I'll take you all on!"

The sergeant is angry by this time and sends all of his men after the English guy, so they chase him over the hill. 10 minutes later one of the American soliders stumbles back over the hill, bloody and battered and says to the sergeant, "Its a trap sir... theres 2 of them!"
Sun 14/09/03 at 17:43
"For the horde!!!!"
A blond and a brunett want to cross a river so the blond jumps in the river and starts swimming across, when she gets to the other side the brunett is standing there waiting for her "how did you cross so quickly?" asked the blond, "I used the bridge" said the brunett.

A blond pull into a petrol station to fill her car up with petrol, when shes finished the car starts making funny noises and dosn't move so she phones the AA. When the AA man comes he asks her which petrol pump she used and she tells him and he says "thats not a petrol pump thats a pressure washer".

A man chops off his finger and go's into the other room to find a bandage to stop the bleeding, when he comes back he sees his blond girlfriend holding his finger and dabbing it over her lips "what are you doing with my finger?" he asks, "oh sorry I thought it was a lipstick" she reples.
Sun 14/09/03 at 14:11
Regular
"Better Than You"
How many of each animal did Moses take on the ark?

None because Noah took the animals on the ark.

* Also hides in shame. *
Thu 11/09/03 at 15:39
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Ive got one...whats yellow and dangerous??

Answer: a swimming pool full of custard and sharks

**Hides in shame**
Thu 11/09/03 at 15:24
Regular
A women drives along in the country side and she looks out the side of the window and sees a blonde in the middle of the field in a rowing boat just rowing and rowing, the first women just watches for a moment and then yells "hey you!" no reply so again she shouts "hey you! Its blondes like you who give us a bad name!!" still no reply, so she taps her foot then shouts…”GRRRRRR, if I could swim I’d come out there and deck you!"

heh heh heh

*Sigh*
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:08
Regular
"M4ke Luv"
Good Joke
Wed 10/09/03 at 19:07
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Asher, second time in ten minutes you've made me laugh until my sides hurt.

=cD
Wed 10/09/03 at 18:21
Regular
"Light of the world"
heh heh
Wed 10/09/03 at 13:26
"For the horde!!!!"
Why did the chicken cross the road?

because the KFC customer forgot his fries
Wed 10/09/03 at 11:32
Regular
"Mi/\\/dfrig Naked"
Duncan David Brown wrote:
> How do you keep a fool waiting?
>
> I will tell you in a moment

i'm still waiting!

**taps foot impatiently**
Wed 10/09/03 at 10:53
"Mimmargh!"
I have a joke for you.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Because I killed it and pushed its carcass over there!
Huh, huh!?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.