GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*cries*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/09/03 at 20:09
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I have to go and see The Darkness this month.

*breaks down sobbing*

I agreed to go to some MTV2 party in Brixton, and The Darkness are playing, as well as Jane's Addiction (meh), The Music (meh), The Thrills (meh) and The Rapture (hmm). I only said yes because I thought the Cooper Temple Clause were playing. But they're not. Damn.

I'm not gay, I promise! I'll throw stuff at them and shout homophobic abuse! And quote Spinal Tap at them!
Tue 09/09/03 at 10:12
Regular
"you've got a beard"
ok, just to clarify, you guys DO get that the darkness are totally tongue-in-cheek right?? ;)

i agree they'll probably be a 15 minute wonder though, which is kind of a shame as i find them quite fun and a welcome reprieve from hip-hoppers and their jewellery/cars.

oh, and Jane's Addiction are EXCELLENT live, you'll have a good time mate! :)
Tue 09/09/03 at 00:10
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Because the ticket has been bought, and my mate would be distraught - he's a dependent wretch who can't do stuff on his own, and it would destroy him not being able to be in my company of an evening.

Anyway, while the Darkness are on I think I'll just mooch by the bar and talk to any young lovelies that happen to saunter over. Well, over the legal age anyway, not sure how many there'll be over 16, it is MTV2.

And I've already 'seen' the Darkness live - I walked past their set at Glastonbury. I like the fact that people were saying 'they opened Glastonbury!' when the people who normally play the first day on Glasto are the crappy ones like the Glastonbury Town Band. Next on the bill were a Finnish comedy rock band who dressed like the Cartoons.

And now it's got to the stage where I can't even look at the singer without wanting to punch him. And the bassist.
Mon 08/09/03 at 23:37
Regular
This may seem rather obvious, but why don't you just not go?
Mon 08/09/03 at 23:11
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
HAHAHAHAHAHA
"I believe in a thing called loooooooooooove....guitar!!"

"Come in Darkness, your 15mins is almost up! You can sit here at the back with Babylon Zoo, Reef, Sum 41, Papa Roach and The Strokes/Hives/Whatevers"

Take a nice tight white t-shirt, big moostarsh and a leather cap.
Mon 08/09/03 at 21:27
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
It's an anagram of dick, what do you expect? Well, duck.
Mon 08/09/03 at 21:26
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Me neither.
Mon 08/09/03 at 21:25
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Blank wrote:
> Cooper Temple Clause? Haha.

I saw them on CD:UK, i wasnt impressed.
Mon 08/09/03 at 21:14
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Cooper Temple Clause? Haha.
Mon 08/09/03 at 20:31
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Yes.

Wait, no.
Mon 08/09/03 at 20:27
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You're headlining?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.