GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*cries*"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/09/03 at 20:09
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I have to go and see The Darkness this month.

*breaks down sobbing*

I agreed to go to some MTV2 party in Brixton, and The Darkness are playing, as well as Jane's Addiction (meh), The Music (meh), The Thrills (meh) and The Rapture (hmm). I only said yes because I thought the Cooper Temple Clause were playing. But they're not. Damn.

I'm not gay, I promise! I'll throw stuff at them and shout homophobic abuse! And quote Spinal Tap at them!
Tue 09/09/03 at 13:27
Regular
pah lady drinks!
Tue 09/09/03 at 13:10
Regular
I quite liked Reef...
Tue 09/09/03 at 11:57
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You're right... I need to wear tassles in the shower to stop me passing out with fright and then drown in the 2 cm of water.
Tue 09/09/03 at 11:54
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
You're all just afraid of male nipples.
Tue 09/09/03 at 11:50
Regular
"Excommunicated"
You see, I don't think I would.

All my friends like them... even my good rock buddy has let me down and prances about the living wearing his pink leotard.

Actually, now that scalding water sounds appealing.
Tue 09/09/03 at 11:48
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I prefer firing jets of scalding water up my ass than listening to The Darkness.
Tue 09/09/03 at 11:47
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I think I prefer Busted to The Darkness
Tue 09/09/03 at 11:34
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Out of that line-up the act that offends me the most has to be The Thrills. They are like, sooo bad. The Darkness aren't bad. Other bands like The Datsuns, Jet, and The White Stripes rip-off old music just as much, it's just unfortunate that The Darkness chose to go the way of the spandex, rather than credible music.

Oh, and The Music are great live, so as long as you avoid The Thrills (at ALL costs) you should be alright!
Tue 09/09/03 at 10:17
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
The Darkness are amazing the first time you see them, but they're definately not a band worth going to see twice. I saw them at Reading and T in the Park and they put on exactly the same show with the same jokes. Meh.
Tue 09/09/03 at 10:14
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
HA ha. ha ha aha ha ahah hahahahhamwah amwhamah ahaha ahahaahhaha h a,whah haha hwhhwa ahahhaha hawhwa,hhwh,ah,wh awhha h ahahahahhaha ahahahahha hahahahhaa

chortle

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.