GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone want to sell their soul?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/09/03 at 15:18
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
http://www.wewantyoursoul.com/

"Your soul is worth £9636. For your peace of mind, 75 percent of people have a purer soul than you."

Well, what can I say? I immediately decided to sell my soul for quite a tidy amount. It's not great but it'll do.
Mon 08/09/03 at 16:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Damn my stupid poncy soul. I have sex. I listen to rock music. I've tried drugs. Why is it so Godam pure?
Mon 08/09/03 at 16:36
Regular
"may contain nuts"
Maybe it is reverse psychology, you will beleive you are still pure so try harder to be less pure and end it all with a drinking, gambling and sex spree in Vegas
Mon 08/09/03 at 17:11
Regular
"Plate of glue"
My soul is worth £4422
Mon 08/09/03 at 17:19
Regular
Me an angel really! only 36% of people have a purer soul than me so I get £20080! (can't see how that happened though, me not that good really :-P )
Mon 08/09/03 at 17:30
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Your soul is worth £8840. For your peace of mind, 80% of people have a purer soul than you.

That sucks a bit.
Mon 08/09/03 at 17:52
Regular
Your soul is worth £49440. For your peace of mind, 6% of people have a purer soul than you.

That's all?
Mon 08/09/03 at 18:01
Regular
"I'm Great."
Your soul is worth £32604. For your peace of mind, 13% of people have a purer soul than you.

Shocking. I really do need the money though. Tempting...
Mon 08/09/03 at 19:32
Regular
"Under the Wall"
TGMbloke wrote:
> How do they get the soul out?

With a rusty teaspoon and a portable vacuum cleaner (it's what the round bristley head is for)

> What do they do with it to make money?

They don't need the money, they're just collectors

> How can you genetically modify it?

RNA plasmids are introduced to your soul's cells, which then manufacture protien in a similar manner to the nucleus.
The only problem is making sure there's a good distribution throughout your soul, particularly as the don't divide in conjunction with normal cell growth.

> Do we even own it in the first place to sell it?

It's like land, and all physical property

> Does this mean they could take it without us knowing?

Only after they've paid you
Mon 08/09/03 at 19:37
Regular
Didn't The Simpsons teach you stupid kids anything?
Mon 08/09/03 at 19:44
Regular
"may contain nuts"
TGMbloke wrote:
> This is sick.
>
> How do they get the soul out?
> What do they do with it to make money?
> How can you genetically modify it?
> Do we even own it in the first place to sell it?
> Does this mean they could take it without us knowing?

I think it is a big pish take hoax, at least thats what I gathered.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.