GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"David Blaine - Above the Below"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/09/03 at 21:38
David Blaine has started his challenge of livinging inside of a glass box for 40+ days. He will have nothing but air, water and a few items of wich he chose to bring into the glass box.

The people monitoring David will be checking his urine to make sure that things are ok.

Will he survie the whole 43 days?

Montior what happens 24/7 at www.channel4.com/davidblaine

Or using the red button on your sky remote.

Discuss
Mon 08/09/03 at 22:29
Regular
"always swirling"
lol, some guy stood on a bridge near by and started smacking golf balls at the box with a club.

who said magic is dead?
Sun 07/09/03 at 22:23
Regular
His box got egged :D
Sun 07/09/03 at 22:06
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Stryke wrote:
> Bit embarassing for the guy if he gets morning-glory on national TV, I
> would think.
>
> Maybe he's a eunuch.

Would that actually stop a morning gory? (Believe me it would be) He certainly wouldn't be able to deliver, anyway.
Sun 07/09/03 at 22:00
Regular
This just seems like a bit of a waste of time to me, and a way of keeping him in the papers for longer. People will talk about it for the next couple of days, then during the fake health deteriation for a couple of days in the middle, and then a bit at the end. At the end of it all he;'ll be labelled brave and courageous yet won't really have acheived much. He will probably be getting nutrition through the water supply to, king of like a drip it will be laced with nutrients to ensure he doesn't get gum damage and stuff, 44 days is easily enough time for scurvy to begin.
Sun 07/09/03 at 21:58
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
EL ® ö B ì Ñ wrote:
> So poo poo head, i can tlk how i lik.

*giggle *giggle he said poo poo
Sun 07/09/03 at 21:55
"slightlyshortertagl"
Sun 07/09/03 at 21:52
Regular
"Light of the world"
Stryke wrote:
> Bit embarassing for the guy if he gets morning-glory on national TV, I
> would think.
>
> Maybe he's a eunuch.

HA HA HA!!!
Sun 07/09/03 at 21:50
Regular
Bit embarassing for the guy if he gets morning-glory on national TV, I would think.

Maybe he's a eunuch.
Sun 07/09/03 at 21:38
Well at least you cant fall and die.
Sun 07/09/03 at 21:19
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Of course. Standing on a pole is soooo much more boring than sitting in a box.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.