GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"David Blaine - Above the Below"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/09/03 at 21:38
David Blaine has started his challenge of livinging inside of a glass box for 40+ days. He will have nothing but air, water and a few items of wich he chose to bring into the glass box.

The people monitoring David will be checking his urine to make sure that things are ok.

Will he survie the whole 43 days?

Montior what happens 24/7 at www.channel4.com/davidblaine

Or using the red button on your sky remote.

Discuss
Sun 07/09/03 at 22:06
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Stryke wrote:
> Bit embarassing for the guy if he gets morning-glory on national TV, I
> would think.
>
> Maybe he's a eunuch.

Would that actually stop a morning gory? (Believe me it would be) He certainly wouldn't be able to deliver, anyway.
Sun 07/09/03 at 22:23
Regular
His box got egged :D
Mon 08/09/03 at 22:29
Regular
"always swirling"
lol, some guy stood on a bridge near by and started smacking golf balls at the box with a club.

who said magic is dead?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.