GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fun-fun-fun"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/09/03 at 20:02
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I had my first “proper” self defence class on Thursday.

I now know 3 Home Office approved restraining holds, and one for controlling someone who is on the floor.

I’m a happy camper.
Fri 05/09/03 at 20:02
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I had my first “proper” self defence class on Thursday.

I now know 3 Home Office approved restraining holds, and one for controlling someone who is on the floor.

I’m a happy camper.
Fri 05/09/03 at 20:03
Regular
Go on, share 'em with us all!
Regular
Restraining holds? On the floor?

You attending a government sponsered Train A Rapist program?
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
And do all 3 consist of whacking someone with those extendable new issue batons ?
Fri 05/09/03 at 20:05
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Belldandy wrote:
> And do all 3 consist of whacking someone with those extendable new
> issue batons ?

No, we get to make up those moves ourselves.

What we have been taught is, an ancient Japanese art called, “origami”.
Fri 05/09/03 at 20:05
Regular
Only if that someone is a dirty immigrant.
Fri 05/09/03 at 20:07
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Every time they whack someone in The Bill and other UK shows they always aim for that muscle in the leg which gives someone a "dead leg" if hit hard enough.

US shows like The Shield they just put a couple of rounds in them or club them or something :P
Fri 05/09/03 at 20:09
Regular
home office approved? I don't see whats wrong with the old sack of spanners to the chops method. It's never steered me wrong ....
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I know one called, "Crane hold", One called...um..."Owie hold", and...ok...really struggling now, the, "I could kill someone with this finger hold".

*Holds up finger*
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> *Holds up finger*

*shudders*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.