GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Goodbye forums."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/09/03 at 00:02
Regular
That's what some people seem worried about at this precise moment.

Let me re-assure you, as a customer of Special Reserves, I feel extremely confident that the forums will not be closed down permanently.

As Snuggly said, Security hasn't actually been anything to worry about from SR's side for the way the accounts were stolen was not to do with hacking.

From a business point of view, many MANY non-customers become customers after joining the boards (from seeing the Gameaday competition for the reviews) and the proceed to buy products through the website.

If it wasn't for these forums (and the old GAD competitions) I probably wouldn't have been a continuous member for the 5+ years I've been registered as a paying customer.

Sure, I'd probably buy the odd item, but wouldn't have bothered with membership, nor would I have stuck to UKgames.com to buy stuff to save the price of a pint on a game.

If it does happen, I'd be very suprised. It wouldn't be beneficial to anyone, except to those who want to cause mayhem for a virtual trophy or a claim to ill-fame.
Fri 05/09/03 at 19:53
Regular
I went out for Chinese, man, calm down. I'll insult you after, I'm full of Chicken Chow Mein right now.
Fri 05/09/03 at 19:49
Regular
"8==="
Ok, enough 'bluff calling' for now. ;)
Fri 05/09/03 at 19:42
Regular
"8==="
I want my infantile mocking!!! :D
Fri 05/09/03 at 19:30
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Stryke's LOTR IQ is ultra high.
Fri 05/09/03 at 19:29
Regular
'I have no real problem with anyone on this site except you, because you seem to be deluded into thinking you have an IQ of over 50.'
Fri 05/09/03 at 19:18
Regular
"8==="
Where's the infantile mocking?
Fri 05/09/03 at 19:15
Regular
"8==="
Where's my thread dammit?! :D
Fri 05/09/03 at 19:11
Regular
I should hope not.
Fri 05/09/03 at 19:10
Regular
"8==="
Stryke: bring on the thread. :D

*Does push-ups*
Fri 05/09/03 at 19:02
Regular
Drop the arguments. It's like reading a transcript of a fight between me and my brother.

You're not....brothers...are you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.