GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Flipping Goal!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/02/01 at 17:16
Regular
Yes, Penalty, Purse....steps up.....goooalll!!!!!!!

Blues 1 - 1 Liverpool

Blues will win...screw all those scouser tw@ts! Sorry, a bit to passionate maybe and forgive me for swearling but you know....Cup Final and all......yahoooo!

The Game
Mon 26/02/01 at 22:12
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I am deadly serious about this! I spent lots of time yeaterday writing stuff WITHOUT SWEARING! then he wins!

Justice is not been done :P

POWER OF THE (non-swearing) SHEEP
Mon 26/02/01 at 21:19
Regular
"Excommunicated"
EXCUSE ME! but are some of the rules not say swearing and such is not allowed!

Then The Game wins yestersay after that, not a good example to set!

So I say I get Sundays for one of my great posts that I contribuated yeaterday!

POWER OF THE SHEEP
Mon 26/02/01 at 20:48
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Dont do drugs.
Mon 26/02/01 at 20:41
Regular
Yeah, I may have to sue The Game for such an obvious copyright infringement.
Mon 26/02/01 at 20:39
Regular
Please delete this topic.
Mon 26/02/01 at 01:01
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
LIVERPOOL - WINNERS OF THE WORTHINGTON CUP !!!!!!

Bye Bye Birmingham ;-))

Sun 25/02/01 at 23:09
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
I am Not 15, I am 17...hence the football hooliganism and swearing!

The Game

(Yeah...Lot os swearing!)

You're just as bad, SHUT UP!

(Me!...Swear?! Yeah right...)

Right, now get those neurones in shape and get that hand to click to button with the mouse

(Yes mother!!!!!)

Don't cheek your mother like that!

(Yes MOTHER!!!)

STOP IT....

(Ha ha ha ha ha)
Sun 25/02/01 at 23:04
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
as a regular I suppose I should know better....:o( ha but anyway I was real.....peeved! about the score, I think we should have won it but hey, a match is a match and it's only a game...!!!! Yeah Right

Anyhoo, Time for bed, I have GOT to be up @ 1 for No Way Out before I go to college @ 11:00 tomorrow...and I'll warn you prematurely, if Austin and The Rock don't win their matches then the odd &%$! might slip so please forgive me......

The Game

(You are called 'The Game' and yet you want Austin to win, what's up with that?)

I don't know...stop asking me questions!

(Okay, Okay)

Thank You...Now get lost....and I don't need a doctor

(You Do!)

Do Not

(Do Too)

Do Not!

etc

(yeah etc)

*click*
Sun 25/02/01 at 23:03
Regular
That`s good of you to say. I think that given this sites apparent ease at forgiving people (which is a good thing), you should definitely be forgiven. I admit that I have used swear words with little *s on occasion, (but certainly not so many times in a reply), so I can see that if you`ve had a hyped up day then it could happen.

I`m sure others will be understanding, and I certainly don`t mind. Anyway, how many under 15s are there on this site?
Sun 25/02/01 at 23:00
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Er...oops...I mean uh sorry about all that swearing, I mean i suppose it is a bit like when you swear infront of your mum for the first time when something has annoyed the whole family...or you have been screwed by some cowboy with dodgy computer software. silly example but you know what I mean, I was soooo hyper after the Blues 94th minute pen I just wrote what I was feeling, I suppose us birmingham fans are a bit too over the top but hey...

...so for what it is worth I am sorry, whether I offended you racially, or just in general with the swearing then...I'm sorry...no hard feelings...???!!!

The Game

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.