GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Flipping Goal!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/02/01 at 17:16
Regular
Yes, Penalty, Purse....steps up.....goooalll!!!!!!!

Blues 1 - 1 Liverpool

Blues will win...screw all those scouser tw@ts! Sorry, a bit to passionate maybe and forgive me for swearling but you know....Cup Final and all......yahoooo!

The Game
Tue 27/02/01 at 09:53
This matter is currently being sorted.
Tue 27/02/01 at 09:46
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Oh, Come on you guys! People win for CHEATING!!! There is nothing worse than that, everybody swears! I swore about 3 times and then everyone made a big deal out of it, I have apologised, I think my winning post was good and all you regulars know that some posts don't win when they are better than others, My post was chosen, there is always tomorrow! Stop mnoaning and TRYING to make me feel bad!

A) It isn't working
B) I would understand if you lot never did anything wrong!
C) Emphasis on point B

And Sniper? What is your problem, I welcome any newbies, and there you are telling them to get lost...."we don't want Man U fans around here....okay so I did it once on Sunday but give me a break! You do it all the time, I don't think swearing comes anywhere close to telling someone they aren't wanted! But all is forgotten, I am probably more to blame than you so, lets forget it...okay?

The Game

Now....what game to pick....:o)
Tue 27/02/01 at 08:21
Regular
"not dead"
I don't care either.

When was the last time Arsenal got a hiding like that!

SHEEPY has a point though, remember that guy that won a game for his Presidents Election campaign game idea? It was taken away as he'd also logged on as someone else, and was swearing at people, and no really being very nice!

Should the same happen to The Game?

Maybe I should start a topic, if no one else has.....
Mon 26/02/01 at 22:42
Regular
let them mock! i dont care!
Mon 26/02/01 at 22:34
Regular
People will mock you though!
Mon 26/02/01 at 22:30
Regular
oh! but i dont want to go way! i want to stay here!
Mon 26/02/01 at 22:28
Regular
Yeah go away, we don't want Man U fans!
Mon 26/02/01 at 22:23
Regular
u sense what u like...end of the day yorkie blasted arsenal into orbit.
Mon 26/02/01 at 22:19
Regular
I sense Mau utd fan.
Mon 26/02/01 at 22:14
Regular
6-1.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.