GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crazy Frog on the Gameboy..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Crazy Frog Racer'.
Tue 21/06/05 at 16:57
Regular
"Mozzy"
Quote:

Look, there he is. That is what you're subjecting gaming to. We can literally hear Gunpei Yoki turning in his grave as his beloved GameBoy gets ready to play host to what can only be one of the most detestable creations ever: the Crazy Frog.

dtp, one of Germany's oldest and wisest publishers was given the rights today, allowing them to publish a range of Crazy Frog themed games on handheld systems, including the GBA.

"The Crazy Frog is one of the most popular licenses of today's entertainment market. It is an exciting project to apply all our developing and publishing experience", says dtp's CEO Thomas Baur.

It will be released during the 'Christmas period' and if it dares to get the Christmas No.1 we will seriously consider our love of gaming. Industry suicide is imminent, the Frog spares.

Oh no....
Wed 22/06/05 at 11:46
Regular
You mean you didn't even find it funny the first time you heard it?
And as a game, making stupid noises to music, how bad could it be? :-)

Not that I'd ever part with money for it or anything...
Wed 22/06/05 at 11:43
"period drama"
Please remove your face with a shotgun, Strafio, before someone does it for you.
:' (
Wed 22/06/05 at 11:40
Regular
I can imagine it now.
Each button is a crazy Frog "noise" and you've got to hit them like in a dance game.
Or go freestyle.

I reckon it could be fun.
I liked the Frog until he got in on the music scene.
Funny obscure ringtone/sound effect is where the guy should've stayed!
Wed 22/06/05 at 08:30
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Movie!?!!...../shudder.
Wed 22/06/05 at 08:05
Regular
But once Crazy Frog has gone, there will no doubt be something equally as rampage-inducing in it's place.

This is a sorry state of affairs for the gaming industry. The music industry has been raped already - there's only the movie industry left....oh God no.
Wed 22/06/05 at 08:00
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Talking about dodgy licensed game my older bro had some McDonalds game on the GameBoy from way back. It's a comletely naff platformer, and stupidly hard (or at least it was back then). And on the subject of Crazy Frog I tend to agree with Jonny Vegas......DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!
Wed 22/06/05 at 07:45
Regular
"Mozzy"
Chr1s is right, people will surely get sick of the Crazy Frog by then. Anyone who pays £25/£20 is a fool.

Actually, anyone who even buys this game is a fool.
Wed 22/06/05 at 00:32
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Can you really see the Crazy Frog maintaining it's popularity for the next six months? If it manages to, then there is something seriously wrong with people.
Tue 21/06/05 at 22:43
Regular
Or it'll boost GBA sales past the PSP and DS combined.

Of course.
Tue 21/06/05 at 22:15
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Heh. I can't wait to see this fall on it's ass come Christmas time when nobody is interested in The Crazy Frog anymore.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.