GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crazy Frog on the Gameboy..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Crazy Frog Racer'.
Tue 21/06/05 at 16:57
Regular
"Mozzy"
Quote:

Look, there he is. That is what you're subjecting gaming to. We can literally hear Gunpei Yoki turning in his grave as his beloved GameBoy gets ready to play host to what can only be one of the most detestable creations ever: the Crazy Frog.

dtp, one of Germany's oldest and wisest publishers was given the rights today, allowing them to publish a range of Crazy Frog themed games on handheld systems, including the GBA.

"The Crazy Frog is one of the most popular licenses of today's entertainment market. It is an exciting project to apply all our developing and publishing experience", says dtp's CEO Thomas Baur.

It will be released during the 'Christmas period' and if it dares to get the Christmas No.1 we will seriously consider our love of gaming. Industry suicide is imminent, the Frog spares.

Oh no....
Wed 22/06/05 at 21:46
Regular
"Plate of glue"
OH...MY...GOD

That'll probably be a best seller aswell. :-/
Wed 22/06/05 at 19:09
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Dringo wrote:
> He he he,
>
> The Mcdonalds game I played on the Mega Drive was quality!

Now I've heard it all.
Wed 22/06/05 at 17:34
Regular
"Remember me?"
Strafio wrote:
> You mean you didn't even find it funny the first time you heard it?
> And as a game, making stupid noises to music, how bad could it be?
> :-)

Sony could pay the development team to put the game on the DS. You use the microphone to make ker-azy noises while DS sales plummet and Sony's hold over the entire games industry skyrockets.
Wed 22/06/05 at 17:26
Regular
He he he,

The Mcdonalds game I played on the Mega Drive was quality!
Wed 22/06/05 at 14:27
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Buy it. I dare you.

*Clicks gun trigger*

You'll get your head blasted off though.
Wed 22/06/05 at 14:20
"period drama"
It'll be a side-scrolling platformer, obviously.
That mean you can do the smallest amount of actual work - maybe even use the same code from one of a million other themed side-scrollers and change the main 'character' and the enemies a little bit.
Wed 22/06/05 at 14:18
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Only if they had a 'squish with large mallet' option. But if it were on DS I'd smash the screen in by mistake.
Wed 22/06/05 at 13:11
Regular
That's sort of what I was saying...

But if I got the chance to play a game where you pressed buttons to make frog noises to music, reckon I'd get a small kick out it. :-)
Wed 22/06/05 at 12:25
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
Strafio wrote:
> You mean you didn't even find it funny the first time you heard it?
> And as a game, making stupid noises to music, how bad could it be?
> :-)
>
> Not that I'd ever part with money for it or anything...

It was only the remotest bit funny when it was a simple joke on a random website, you know...with the F1 car, way before they got some stupid frog and spammed it like hell. In my opinion Crazy Frog is little better than pestilance or famine.
Wed 22/06/05 at 11:51
Regular
"not dead"
They'll 'build' the game with the Crazy Frog in it, and if it's no longer popular, simply replace the Frog with whatever replaces it.

It might be a good game though. Just because the majority of licensed games are rubbish, doesn't mean this one will be...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.