GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Crazy Frog on the Gameboy..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Crazy Frog Racer'.
Tue 21/06/05 at 16:57
Regular
"Mozzy"
Quote:

Look, there he is. That is what you're subjecting gaming to. We can literally hear Gunpei Yoki turning in his grave as his beloved GameBoy gets ready to play host to what can only be one of the most detestable creations ever: the Crazy Frog.

dtp, one of Germany's oldest and wisest publishers was given the rights today, allowing them to publish a range of Crazy Frog themed games on handheld systems, including the GBA.

"The Crazy Frog is one of the most popular licenses of today's entertainment market. It is an exciting project to apply all our developing and publishing experience", says dtp's CEO Thomas Baur.

It will be released during the 'Christmas period' and if it dares to get the Christmas No.1 we will seriously consider our love of gaming. Industry suicide is imminent, the Frog spares.

Oh no....
Thu 30/06/05 at 09:43
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Albino-Man wrote:
> If anyone on this site buys it, I'll personally hunt each and every
> one of you down myself.
>
> Seriously.

I'll help. Anything to flush out the crazy frog lovers.
Wed 29/06/05 at 23:04
Regular
"Remember me?"
I'm not pre-ordering it. Think of the deposit! YOU'LL HAVE PAID MONEY FOR IT!!!
Wed 29/06/05 at 23:03
Regular
"8==="
Let's all pre-order it, make it go gold, and then all cancel en-masse in protest. Leaving retailers with loads of copies to send back and bankrupting whoever is making this crap game.
Wed 29/06/05 at 22:57
Regular
"Remember me?"
If anyone on this site buys it, I'll personally hunt each and every one of you down myself.

Seriously.
Wed 29/06/05 at 22:49
Regular
"Catch it!"
None of you are going to buy it are you?
Mon 27/06/05 at 21:03
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Oswaldo! wrote:
> If you work in a game shop, you'll BURN every copy. Very slowly. Just
> for your GameBoy and Nintendo.
>
> (It's safe to say this game BELONGS on the PS2, however... ;) )

I'd get a job in a game shop just to stop people from buying this. Fun occurences would appear such as:

"I asked you to fill the shelves. Where are the new Gameboy Advance releases?"
"Stolen. So sad."

"Hi, I'd like to buy the Crazy Frog for my spoilt three year old son who doesn't know how to play games"
"Sorry, it's not out yet."
"But it's right there"
"But it's utter..."
Mon 27/06/05 at 20:58
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Is there any way we could get the message out to people to boycot this horrid creation and simply NOT BUY the game??? :S

It's either that, or we all go around the night before it's release and destroy EVERY SINGLE piece of advertising we come across... :I

If we can financially cripple the gimps willing to turn the license into a game, perhaps that'll send a message to all the koonts behind the every-other-advert ringtone-advertising campaign.

If you work in a game shop, you'll BURN every copy. Very slowly. Just for your GameBoy and Nintendo.

(It's safe to say this game BELONGS on the PS2, however... ;) )
Mon 27/06/05 at 20:40
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Start a petition. For the love of God, somebody start a petition.

*points*

You, Hedfix!
Fri 24/06/05 at 12:20
Regular
"KA-BLAMO"
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Fri 24/06/05 at 06:26
Regular
"8==="
Erm...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.