GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dogma."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 01/09/03 at 11:35
Regular
Virgin Express in my town had a 5 DVD's for £30 offer thing on, and I found four that I wanted, so I had a hunt round and found Dogma - hadn't seen it before, but took a risk and got it.

Watched it Friday afternoon, thought it was great! Alan Rickman made me laugh loads, and Matt Damon and Ben Affleck were no way near as bad as I thought they'd be.

Wish I'd watched it earlier, and will be on the look out for more Kevin Smith films.
Tue 02/09/03 at 14:42
Regular
Unbeliever wrote:
> You're wrong. Clerks is so much funnier.

--

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, and this ofrum works better when everyone respects everyone else's point of view. Except in this case when I am clearly right and you are clearly wrong. Dogma rules all.

"Last 3 days on Earth? Mm! If I had a dick I'd go get laid. We can do the next best thing."
"Oh yeah, whats that?"
"Well, let's kill people. *woman chokes* Oh, not you."
Tue 02/09/03 at 14:30
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Dogma and JSBSB are the best.
Tue 02/09/03 at 14:20
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
You're wrong. Clerks is so much funnier.
Tue 02/09/03 at 14:19
Regular
Dogma is the best. Always said so, and I must be right.

Dogma
Mallrats
JSBSB
Chasing Amy
Clerks

In other news, I watched Punch-Drunk Love last night and liked it. But not as much as Magnolia.
Tue 02/09/03 at 10:06
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Clerks is the best.

A fantastic film.
Tue 02/09/03 at 09:11
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Count your lucky stars because I personally find that although it's probably the best acted, it's the worst film of the series (along with JASBSB, which is funny and Dogma has the acting). So you have 3 more great films to watch.
Mon 01/09/03 at 22:31
Regular
Cheers Goatboy, I'll get them all in order, as and when I get the cash.
Mon 01/09/03 at 11:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
If you've only seen Dogma from Smith, don't watch "Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back" yet, there are so many injokes to previous films that you'll miss most of them.

I'd recommend you watch them in order, because each new one references the previous in some way, all leading up to "Jay & Silent Bob", which is one long joke, or as Smith put it "A thank you to the fans that watched my other films and liked them enough to buy them, meaning I can now disown you and move onto bigger and better films with proper stars"

Clerks
Mallrats
Chasing Amy
Dogma
Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back
Mon 01/09/03 at 11:50
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
"Do it Doug!!!!"
Mon 01/09/03 at 11:48
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
No probs.

As soon as you see Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back you will be quoting it for the rest of your life. I expect someone to come in this thread soon and start of an attack of quotes usually found in any Kevin Smith thread on here. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.