GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Now that the hols are nearly over..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/08/03 at 18:25
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
What's your summer holiday been like? Any good? Did you go anywhere or do anything special? Basically, to make conversation, what did you do over the hols? Are you looking forward to school/college/uni?
Sun 31/08/03 at 12:33
Regular
"Ah the mystic porta"
Memorandum wrote:

> I'm moving schools to do my AS/A-Levels, and I start on Monday. It's
> a very strict place; you're not allowed to take off your blazer at
> any time, and are only allowed to carry your schoolbag on your right
> shoulder. Urk. There's more too. Bah.

You have to wear uniform at sixth form, that is a strict place.
Sun 31/08/03 at 12:25
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I didn't even get as far as the beach. The furthest away from home that I got was the tennis courts at the other end of my village.
Sat 30/08/03 at 22:16
Stayed in almost the whole time, went camping for a week, when to the beach twice.
But, i hate the beach, so wasnt fun.

But the holidays were ok yes.
Sat 30/08/03 at 19:14
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I knew that all the time...

Err, oops. Given away my identity!
Sat 30/08/03 at 19:14
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Twain wrote:
> Memorandum wrote:
> how did that e sneak into the end of avoid?
>
> I dunno. You're the one who put it there! lol!

It's directly above the D. I must have hit the E a split second after the D with my finger without realising. Hmmmmmm.
Sat 30/08/03 at 19:13
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Bah. I want to meet the idiots who come up with these rules. Most of them have no reasoning, it's all a conspiracy I tells ye'.
Sat 30/08/03 at 19:10
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Memorandum wrote:
> how did that e sneak into the end of avoid?

I dunno. You're the one who put it there! lol!
Sat 30/08/03 at 19:10
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
hehehe! Yeah, some schools have really stupid rules.

My school doesn't really, but there is the one that if you wore your school jumper to school because the morning was cold, then it heats up during the day and you want to take it off, you're not allowed to tie it round your waist. Where else are we supposed to put it where it won't get nicked, eh?

Oh yeah, during winter, we generally put our jackets on between lessons because we have to walk between buildings and that means going outside in the cold. Not allowed to do that. Coats aren't allowed indoors.

And another incredibly stupid one: socks have to be black!
Sat 30/08/03 at 19:05
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
how did that e sneak into the end of avoid?
Sat 30/08/03 at 19:04
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
*shrug*

Maybe you have to walk on the left side of the hallways, while carrying your bag on your right shoulder to avoide scraping the paint on the walls. Or something. It was the best I could come up with.

But the blazer thing...?!?! Meh, I think it's a stupid rule, but then again I rarely took my blazer off at my old school, still, I'd like to think I'd be ALLOWED TO, if I wished.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.