GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your IQ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/08/03 at 17:42
Regular
"The Red Shift"
sparked off by lord kugai (, nobish, kumquat, etc.) who says he has an IQ of 131 and use this as a base to every "insult" he gave out. some people take IQ ratings highly and some disregard. i know that my IQ is well above average, but i dont use it to say im smarter than everyone else. i just wanted to know roughly what the intelligence of the forums are...

i have an IQ of 131 (and, no im not related to kugai)

*note:

1)you are at your peak at around about 22-25.
2)90-100 is an average IQ
3)different ages, have different marking systems. (ie. 120 at 24 will be say 10 questions correct, where as for a 60 year old it will be 8 questions right.
Sat 30/08/03 at 21:15
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I've taken a few online ones before and the scores have ranged from 120-140. Not that it matters, since (Like Blank and Flying-V pointed out) IQ tests are absolutely meaningless.
Sat 30/08/03 at 21:19
Regular
"The Red Shift"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I took one of these the other day.
>
> And having read through some of this topic I have a lower IQ then
> most of you. I have a puny 121. But…meh! I bet I have bigger
> genitalia.

bigger in the head, means bigger in the pants. also they say if you have big feet and hands then your biiger down there too. i dont know how i fit into my pants!

:D
Sat 30/08/03 at 21:21
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Memorandum wrote:
> I've taken a few online ones before and the scores have ranged from
> 120-140. Not that it matters, since (Like Blank and Flying-V pointed
> out) IQ tests are absolutely meaningless.

Be wary of online IQ tests anyway. Normally they'll give you a massively high IQ no matter what you put, so you buy the $10 certificate to prove it. It's a big big con.

I think I got 180 in one once. Which puts me above just about everyone on the planet.
Sat 30/08/03 at 21:23
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
English_Bloke wrote:
> I took one of these the other day.
>
> And having read through some of this topic I have a lower IQ then
> most of you. I have a puny 121.

Thing is, that'll be higher than most, as they're all lying.

> But…meh! I bet I have bigger genitalia.

Good comeback.
Sat 30/08/03 at 21:23
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Blank wrote:
> I think I got 180 in one once. Which puts me above just about
> everyone on the planet.

Blank, do you have a voice box that talks for you?
Sat 30/08/03 at 21:25
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
The world record is 181, by some Greek person who teaches at a Universtiy in France.

Yep.
Sat 30/08/03 at 21:28
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Blank wrote:
> Be wary of online IQ tests anyway.

I am. I just seem to end up taking them randomly every few months for no apparent reason. My IQ also fluctuates quite a lot throughout these months too, or so it would seem.

> Normally they'll give you a
> massively high IQ no matter what you put, so you buy the $10
> certificate to prove it. It's a big big con.

HA! Anyone who actually pays for one obviously doesn't have the IQ they're being told they have.

> I think I got 180 in one once. Which puts me above just about
> everyone on the planet.

I got 290 (I think) on one.

After it was finished it showed the corrections, so I opened a new window and did it again with all the right answers, claiming I was a 7 year old child. Teeheehee.
Sat 30/08/03 at 21:29
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Oh yeah, it was a half-hour test and because of my cheating I was done in less than two minutes.
Sat 30/08/03 at 21:29
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Memorandum wrote:
> HA! Anyone who actually pays for one obviously doesn't have the IQ
> they're being told they have.

Just like Mensa. Why do people, who are supposed to be intelligent, have to pay money to be told they’re clever?
Sat 30/08/03 at 21:31
Regular
IQ is pointless. It only reflects on your ability to learn, not on how intelligent you are.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.