GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Your IQ?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/08/03 at 17:42
Regular
"The Red Shift"
sparked off by lord kugai (, nobish, kumquat, etc.) who says he has an IQ of 131 and use this as a base to every "insult" he gave out. some people take IQ ratings highly and some disregard. i know that my IQ is well above average, but i dont use it to say im smarter than everyone else. i just wanted to know roughly what the intelligence of the forums are...

i have an IQ of 131 (and, no im not related to kugai)

*note:

1)you are at your peak at around about 22-25.
2)90-100 is an average IQ
3)different ages, have different marking systems. (ie. 120 at 24 will be say 10 questions correct, where as for a 60 year old it will be 8 questions right.
Mon 01/09/03 at 23:35
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Maverick42 wrote:
> *snorts*
>
> Clazon? An IQ of 131? Someone's be telling very large porkies.

What have you been telling those little cretins.
Mon 01/09/03 at 23:35
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
I have an IQ of 127.
Mon 01/09/03 at 21:25
Regular
"The Red Shift"
fine see it like that, but i believe that i and many others would see it differently. there isnt an average of 100 because people are constantly taking tests and tests vary when it comes to the questions asked...

so if someone got a mark of 103 i would call that average, that is all.
Mon 01/09/03 at 21:20
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
What are you on about? "Use average like an adjective". "Clazon, you are average" - what the hell does that have to do with the conversation? I won't call someone who got 90 average, because they are clearly BELOW the average, and to say otherwise would be a lie. Whether the test was accurate, whether IQ means anything, or whether "average" means anything is neither here nor there. 90 - 110 is not average, 100 is.
Mon 01/09/03 at 21:09
Regular
"The Red Shift"
fine, but you should still see those people as average marks. use average like an adjective...
Mon 01/09/03 at 21:07
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Clazon wrote:
> if someones tired then they could miss out on a mark or 2. use
> average as an adjective. if you get a score between those marks, then
> you are perceived to be of average intellect in IQ terms.

What I'm saying is the average IQ is 100. No ifs or butts. I'm not saying that IQ is a good measure, or that it never changes, that's a whole different matter. The average is 100, you're just trying to be kind if you expand it. You're confusing what the average should be with the accuracy of the tests.
Mon 01/09/03 at 21:02
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Clazon wrote:
> use
> average as an adjective.

the average chair

I WINNUR
Mon 01/09/03 at 20:58
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Blank wrote:

> Which they are. Because the average IS 100 whether you like it or
> not. Whether you're trying to be kind to someone who is only just
> below average or not.
> a big dividing line? That's what the average does. The average is the
> middle. I'm not falling into any trap thinking that they are
> absolute, and I kind of hinted at that by saying "IQ tests are
> meaningless".

if someones tired then they could miss out on a mark or 2. use average as an adjective. if you get a score between those marks, then you are perceived to be of average intellect in IQ terms.
Mon 01/09/03 at 20:53
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Maverick42 wrote:
> *snorts*
>
> Clazon? An IQ of 131? Someone's be telling very large porkies.

you didnt even know who i was in the cop pon. i did the test the nation test on tv. i looked at the chart and i got 130 or 131...
Mon 01/09/03 at 20:49
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
ßora† SagdiyeV wrote:
> according to that online BBC IQ test I got me a score of 120.
>
> is that good or bad?

Its above average.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.