GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This week, I have been mostly playing..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/02/01 at 15:36
Regular
What game have you been mostly playing this week?

Please don't just write the name of the game... write a little description of the game, and why you like it so much or something.

Ta.
Tue 13/03/01 at 18:54
Regular
"Whatever!"
Tonight I will be mostly playing Oni on PS2!!
Tue 13/03/01 at 18:50
Now Im mostly Playing

"The World is Not Enough" for the N64

Its a great game and now has a firm place next to my other N64 shooters Perfect Dark, Goldeneye and Quake II.
Sun 11/03/01 at 11:36
This week I have been mostly playing Metal Gear Solid (with slightly enhanced graphics). Impatience got the better of me and I went out to buy MGS1 to keep me going until ZOE hits the shelves.
Sun 11/03/01 at 11:36
Regular
"everyone says it"
This week I have been mostly playing Jet Grind Radio and NoMercy.
I will go and play another hours worth now.
Sun 11/03/01 at 11:32
Regular
This week i have only been playing Soul Calibur and MSR, they are both amazing!
Sun 11/03/01 at 00:47
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
this week i have been mostly playing Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec (the demo) And what a game it looks like! Words just can not describe the pure quality of the graphics.
Roll on next year!
Sun 11/03/01 at 00:01
Regular
this week i have been mostly playing super mario bros. 3. its not as good as super mario world but still loads of fun. hopefully i will be getting mario kart from some next man soon.
Sat 10/03/01 at 22:02
This week i have been mostly been playing Phantasy star online, SSX, Soul Calibur and Mech warrior 4
Sat 10/03/01 at 20:53
this week i have been re-playing FFVII.
Sat 10/03/01 at 20:02
Regular
"Whatever!"
This week I have been mostly playing Timesplitters, Perfect Dark and Turok 3 - My interest in FPS games has suddenly come flooding back to me!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.