GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This week, I have been mostly playing..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/02/01 at 15:36
Regular
What game have you been mostly playing this week?

Please don't just write the name of the game... write a little description of the game, and why you like it so much or something.

Ta.
Thu 15/03/01 at 17:25
In reply to Mouldy Cheese,

I agree Perfect Dark is superior to TWINE, however TWINE is still a great game so dont knock it!
Thu 15/03/01 at 17:20
Regular
Don't like so much.....need to play it on a bigger TV!
Thu 15/03/01 at 17:18
Still playing "The World is not enough" on the N64, but on the hardest difficulty setting now!
Thu 15/03/01 at 17:11
Regular
I've got a really good unofficial one....which i use.
Thu 15/03/01 at 17:00
Final Fantasy 9 - The best of the PSX FFs

ChronoCross - Great but I think I'd have got more out of it if I'd played Trigger.

RC Stuntcopter - Gently.... Gently... No! This way! Hey!
Ahh nuts. Another stripped tail rotor.
Wed 14/03/01 at 19:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
This week I have been mostly playing... San Fransisco Rush 2049 after getting it back off my mate - It is fantastic.

PS. Has anyone got an official Nintendo 256k Memory Pak they want to sell - I have a crap unofficial one.
Wed 14/03/01 at 19:51
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
TWINE is not anywhere near Perfect Dark.

Diddy Kong get boring, for a rare game.

I ahve been playing No Mercy
Wed 14/03/01 at 11:55
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Ha. Conker...what a nut!
Wed 14/03/01 at 08:26
Regular
"not dead"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> I have been mostly playing Noo-noo Tidies up... thanks to
> Meka.

>High Score:- 21465

>Oh yeah!

You didn't really get the hi-score did you?

Damn that gets tough, especially with a young child sat on your lap!

This week I are been mostly playing Diddy Kong Racing. I borrowed it from my brother. Not really much to write home about as a multiplaer game, but the single player mode is quite fun.

Except racing that stupid dinosaur. Why must he keep trampling on me.

And when you watch the intro, exactly what is it that Conker is saying as he takes that corner? I used to think he was just laughing gayly, but now I imagine it was something rather obscene!
Tue 13/03/01 at 19:43
Regular
I have been mostly playing Noo-noo Tidies up... thanks to Meka.

High Score:- 21465

Oh yeah!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.