GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This week, I have been mostly playing..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/02/01 at 15:36
Regular
What game have you been mostly playing this week?

Please don't just write the name of the game... write a little description of the game, and why you like it so much or something.

Ta.
Sat 24/02/01 at 15:36
Regular
What game have you been mostly playing this week?

Please don't just write the name of the game... write a little description of the game, and why you like it so much or something.

Ta.
Sat 24/02/01 at 15:41
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
MSR

Racing, got cars and stuff.

Nice graphics.
Sat 24/02/01 at 15:44
"High polygon count"
This week, I are mostly be playin' ...

Moto GP on PS2.

Why? Cos it be bloody addictive! And it's the best racer on the machine at the moment, and probaly will be until GT3 arrives and sweeps away all other racers before it.

Good gameplay (well, racing is racing I suppose...) and great replays. And it's not too easy, either - especially with the Sim mode switched on!
Sat 24/02/01 at 15:58
Regular
I have been playing X-Wing Alliance, and I haven't got one damn medal yet!

I am playing it through on hard mind... so I forgive myself.

(Yeah.)

Time to go capture a probe droid... I think.
Sat 24/02/01 at 15:58
Regular
"Whatever!"
Crash Bandicoot!! - Only just started playing it, I pick up a lot of cheap 'older' PSOne titles while I wait for the flood of PS2 titles to come out.
Its a great game but so annoying, keep loosing my temper with it but its extremely addictive. Ive got the sequels but wont play them untill I complete this one - stuck on the fourth boss at the moment, the one who keeps shooting you - cant get past it, any help anyone???
Sat 24/02/01 at 16:02
Regular
"smile, it's free"
This week, I 'ave been mostly playin'..
The Sims.

Suprisingly addictive and encouraging of dangerously antisocial bahaviour. I'm in control of their lives. I have the power, you see.

Muhahahahhahaha!
Sat 24/02/01 at 16:04
Regular
Championship manager! thats all i ever play! i started playing the latest edition as i got a new Pc. id didnt work very well on my old 166mhz 4 year old thing. anyway this game is like another world. it is so realistic compared to cm9798. much harder too.
Sat 24/02/01 at 16:05
Regular
Dunno i have several games to try and complete at the mo.
Sat 24/02/01 at 17:39
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Mario Golf.

I don't think you can sum such a great game up in one word so a paragraph will have to do, with around 10 modes of play, 10+ charachters and 6 super courses all with their own trimmings and decorations, you can't go wrong with this game it has great graphics for an old-ish N64 game and is very addictive, you have to beat a charachter to get them in most cases but there are other ways through Ring Shot mode and collecting birdie badges. Smashing Game and one that I would reccommend to any N64 owner. Multiplayer is great with up-to 4 people (alternating) and is probably the best way to get to know that game other than training mode. All your Fave Ninty charachters are present plus some extra 'human' additions. Exact rules of golf apply and just like Mario Tennis the rules are intergrated in to the game perfectly. I'd Say i've got a good 92% with Mario Golf.

The Game
Sat 24/02/01 at 17:54
ortega wrote:
> Championship manager! thats all i ever play! i started playing the
> latest edition as i got a new Pc. id didnt work very well on my old
> 166mhz 4 year old thing. anyway this game is like another world.
> it is so realistic compared to cm9798. much harder too.

could you tell me if championship manager is worth buying .I love lma manager but I am starting to save up for A PS2 would it be worth sidetracking my ps2 fung for championship manager 00-01

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.