GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Terminator 3? 12a? PAH"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/08/03 at 23:44
Regular
"Plotting Your Demis"
Having recently watched T3, I found it to be better than 1 but not as good as 2, as strange as it may seem. Theres just one thing that I find strange, how a film that under 12s can watch (there were toddlers making a ruckus when I was trying to watch this film) can have so many unsuitable scenes. Such as when John Connor uses the F word about 3 times in rapid succession, or when the Terminator impales two people with her hands and there is a close up of the gore. Its not fair, as soon as I'm old enough to watch the films with swearing, gore and nudity, the age ratings slacken completely.
Good film though, let down only by "comic relief" (having jokes in the middle of action sequences).
Fri 29/08/03 at 16:29
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
They’re from Lancashire?

(I have not seen any of the Lord Of The Rings films as of yet)
Fri 29/08/03 at 16:26
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Can anyone tell me why the hobbits in LOTR have the most bloody annoying accents ever?
Fri 29/08/03 at 13:38
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
T3 should've cut the naff humour and kept the dark humour (like literally talking to the gay guy's hand etc) and it should've been half an hour longer (as the start was annoying slow for such a short film). Luckily, the DVD has apparently got 30 minutes of extra footage. It bloody better have...

Pity the film was manufactured for a teeny bopper audience.
Fri 29/08/03 at 13:26
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
Its a shame.

T1 and T2 where more cultish things, they were good movies, and had VERY good fights. TŁ is a peice of crap, that abuses the terminator franchise. EG:

Idiot 13 year old: W00t! terminator, yeah, now I can get into this cinema and my uncle won't have to sneak one past my parents for favour over other uncles!

(In cinema) Cool! robots! w00t!1! AHAHAHAHA! the terminator is so funny! he said talk to the hand! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *dribble*

Outside: Yeah, now I'm cool cause I watched terminator
Fri 29/08/03 at 13:15
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
LOTR blows goats anyway. T3 was a massive disappointment, and I too was surprised it was a 12A with all the "F##k you. F##king machine" in it (not three rapid successions, like some idiot, said).
Fri 29/08/03 at 12:45
Regular
"Not a Jew"
The sagacious one wrote:
> LOTR unfunny/stupid moments to date:
>
> The cheeky Hobbits falling down the hill after being chased by Farmer
> Maggot.
>
> The irrascable Pippin saying stuff in the council at Rivendell,
> "mission, quest type thing".
>
> The bit where Pippin knocks the skeleton, bucket and chains down the
> well in Moria.
>
> All the Gimil bits in TT: especially his burping during the scene
> where Aragorn and Denethor (king of Rohan) are arguing about what to
> do (a fairly tense scene clumbsly ruined by a stupid bit), the bit
> with the Wargs is pure Jar Jar and as for Gimli being thrown into the
> pack of Uruk...Legolas surfing his shield, Aragorn fighting 40 Uruk
> Hai by himself (who are 7 foot savage killing machines apparently)
> and the way the hobbits trick Treebeard into attacking the Orcthanc.

You will be unsurprised to know that none of this is in the books. All added into the movie for comic relief.
Fri 29/08/03 at 12:41
"Darth Vader 3442321"
LOTR unfunny/stupid moments to date:

The cheeky Hobbits falling down the hill after being chased by Farmer Maggot.

The irrascable Pippin saying stuff in the council at Rivendell, "mission, quest type thing".

The bit where Pippin knocks the skeleton, bucket and chains down the well in Moria.

All the Gimil bits in TT: especially his burping during the scene where Aragorn and Denethor (king of Rohan) are arguing about what to do (a fairly tense scene clumbsly ruined by a stupid bit), the bit with the Wargs is pure Jar Jar and as for Gimli being thrown into the pack of Uruk...Legolas surfing his shield, Aragorn fighting 40 Uruk Hai by himself (who are 7 foot savage killing machines apparently) and the way the hobbits trick Treebeard into attacking the Orcthanc.
Fri 29/08/03 at 09:05
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
That's true.
I want ginger midget love.
Fri 29/08/03 at 09:03
Regular
You just loved the films because of all the beard. And hommo midgets.
Fri 29/08/03 at 08:54
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I'm not a fan of the LOTR books at all, but I loved the films.
Except, as said, for the Gimli comic relief.
Not needed and takes you away from the drama and hommo midgets.
Especially in Two Towers.
The assault on Helms Deep, Gimli not being able to see over the wall.
So this could be the end of these people, child and women cowering in the caves, thousands upon thousands of Urak-Hai approaching in rain and lightning, rousing music and..."Would you like a box Gimli? Hahaha".

Wrong.
But I'm not watching T3. Because it's a 12 and because Ahnolt is a 60 year old man with a pigs heart.
"Come vit me if you vant to leeeve...oh, ve must run slower, my peeeg heart is giving me de jip"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.